superconfessional

... or prepubescent boys.

You people obviously never woke up at some girl's place with a weird taste in your mouth, only to go look at your face in the bathroom mirror and realize you had caked blood in there because you ate her out during her period. I can guarantee vaginas feel kinda weird and disgusting for at least a week after...The single pubic hair stuck between my gums and my tooth didn't help either.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Which one?

winehouse270706544x600wh8.jpg

jesus. that is some harsh reality right there. wow. fuck. wow.

can i have the fat one, but with the tattoos?

actually i'd take ronnie spector today at 60+ years old over skinny minny right there....

cd_lotrs.jpg

You people obviously never woke up at some girl's place with a weird taste in your mouth, only to go look at your face in the bathroom mirror and realize you had caked blood in there because you ate her out during her period. I can guarantee vaginas feel kinda weird and disgusting for at least a week after...The single pubic hair stuck between my gums and my tooth didn't help either.

well thats some imagery i wont soon forget

yeah...

but i almost bought the spizikes today:eek:

how is this even the same fucking person?

Agreed. Even if you try to a before and after comparison from right to left, you'll notice that the right picture has her right arm with a tatoo that not present in the left pic. Doesn't make any sense, unless tatoo removal miraclously doesn't cause scarring anymore.

winehouse270706544x600wdr7.jpg

Ok. I got it. The right image is flipped. Notice the text in the background is backwards. Whoever took the photo should have the tatoo on her left arm. So its possible that she just got more tatoos...

hailxenu - do you prefer snorting it for study? why not just gobble? serious Q btw, im on some similar shit.

i have no idea, i am by no means an expert. i just thought it would hit me quicker. they are the 20 mg time release. i just uncapped and crushed the beads up. seems to still be sort of time released.