superconfessional

yeah sid and whit, i learned that the hard way, especially love and money, i spent WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH on my ex. i just don't get how people are so rude, i always pay back when, well actually i never borrow money, i'd rather not buy anything than borrow money, but thats just me. i just don't get how someone can have so much and not even pay back the little bit i have left.

Watched T2 last night and it was very funny, we figured out that camron just copied bart simpson for jon conner, so more or less, we were watching bart hang out with a terminator, good times.

god i feel emotional right now. my boss just okay-ed my vacation which means that i will be able to attend my oldest friends wedding in october.

from what others had told me getting this much time was supposed to be difficult

i hate lending money because i know i probably won't be seeing it again

back in school i once borrowed 50 cents to this dude and i was asking it back laters, so when he started calling me "50cent" i let it drop -_-

what? you really wanted that 50 cents back?

i dont bother getting my money back from friends. If they genuinely want to return me the cash, they will do it without me asking. But if they dont, theres no way to get the money back

my thirst for alcohol is probably a little more than I'd estimated previously. I planned to have a non drinking night tonight, made it til 1, took out the trash at the back of the building. I have a Family Mart on the 1st floor of my building so I dropped by for some water, ended up getting some diffusion diffusion Rothschild jawn, drank that in 30 minutes. Something has got to change.

you feel ballin when you lend money but then realise you probably shouldn't have. i only lend money to very close friends, but don't mind giving a few euros to buy a sandwich, if the person pays you one back then it's a cool person.

and you can't hate hanging out with your best friend because if you do he's your former best friend.

I don't lend money because I never have any cash. I buy mad shit for people and treat people though, if you're with me most people eat/drink for free. Always an old Asian dude concept.

i wasn't talking bout you. if it's your buddy then it's cool to pay for him.

mcdonalds + cigarette when you're done + beers = something that needs to be done more often

I got a double shot of curvo left, a quarter of a bottle of prehmiamu shochu, and kahlua i nthe fridge and no mixers nor chasers, it's 3, i feel like my back is up against the wall.

I didnt sleep last night.

I hate hanging out with my best friend.

All he does is smoke weed and get anti-social. He's also becoming the anti-superfuture when it comes to clothes... ed hardy concept.

sounds like you need to expand your horizons home boy.

im telling you this now, your lacking friend will only hold you back on an anti-social / wetblanket concept that will affect how new people you both meet perceive you.

In a healthy friend relationship friends add positivity to your life/style. People drift apart/get over eachother sometimes, its natural. But if you already sense the friendship fading, you should atleast first address your pal and try to hammer our whats plaguing you guys' situation