superconfessional

jeep same thing,

finally spent a night hanging out with freids/ other people and i come home to nothing but more fighting with my family.

i just want to get away from all my relatives, i may say treasure your family but i'd rather be alone than with them, god knows i have been most of my life.

been thinking about my ex alot too which does nothing but depress me because she's doing the whole act like she's fine and talk to other guys thing but she hates being broken up and lies about it and i do too, but i just can't be with someone that doesn't treat me right. or at least so i'm told....

I stay with my friends as long as possible and I don't have any family issues. And fuck that girl. You gotta try to dip in some other girl. ASAP.

Damn girl, respect! Seriously, several root canals, silver caps, rotted teeth, at least 6-7 pulled, one chipped, one cracked, and braces, I've got the fear of God when I sit in that chair. Still remember that tearing and ripping noise when they pulled my last few teeth. Like a wet, sinewy velcro.
never had a single cavity, never a single tooth pulled, no braces of any sort, no caps, no fillings, no root canals, and I treat my teeth like absolute shit. I hear it's generic.. It's ok though, I'm pretty sure ima go bald, and I'd rather have a moutful of dentures by 25 than balding, so you win I'm my book
my mom mentioned today that I should make more effort to hang out with my brother before he goes away for the summer because he missed me when i was at school and I am out a lot since I got back.

turns out he actually only misses the car, which I often have. bummer.

edit: he just yelled at me after finding an empty oatmeal bowl in the back seat (lol), remnants of my mom'e breakfast yesterday when she was running late...

meanwhile, he has a literal PILE of empty dairy queen cups on the floor of the garage where the driver's door is usually...2 feet away from the recycling. ugh.

I haven't spoken to my younger brother since I went away to college back in august. Don't regret it a day. Cocksucking self-entitled asshole can find a new big brother to hate him.
on depressive status again

drinkin jack straight

listening to elliot smith

this night's gonna be so shitty.

fucking money bags mcgee over here... I'm on that segrams 7 tip

jeep same thing,

finally spent a night hanging out with freids/ other people and i come home to nothing but more fighting with my family.

i just want to get away from all my relatives, i may say treasure your family but i'd rather be alone than with them, god knows i have been most of my life.

been thinking about my ex alot too which does nothing but depress me because she's doing the whole act like she's fine and talk to other guys thing but she hates being broken up and lies about it and i do too, but i just can't be with someone that doesn't treat me right. or at least so i'm told....

scott.M

i implore you to man up. im saying this for your own good.

im assuming you are a teenager, or at least close to that age range. you should spend your time chasing after new teenage girls instead of wasting your time moping about the one you're talking about.

i can guarantee when you are with the next girl, who treats you right, you will think back on the girl your heart used to bleed for and you will think, "what a huge waste of time".

i know i did. i just wish i had someone who could have slapped some sense into me at the time and tell me there are better women out there, but you have to get off your ass and make it happen.

this is far from groundbreaking advice but it sounds like you need a little reality check.

" jeepster

banned"

??

I'm sure it's temp as things were getting a bit outta control. guess mods don't play favorites.

sounddumber, no real hate but him trying to come off ghetto like he hood is more hilarious then fearitself trying to do supreme..

are you high my friend? maybe i should get high as well...

I'm sure it's temp as things were getting a bit outta control. guess mods don't play favorites.

sounddumber, no real hate but him trying to come off ghetto like he hood is more hilarious then fearitself trying to do supreme..

whitney.

with all your wisdom,,

give me something sweet.

i needs it :/

whitney.

with all your wisdom,,

give me something sweet.

yo, your rep power is at an amazing number.

whitney.

with all your wisdom,,

give me something sweet.

i wish i was high right now. im watching random free movies on demand and sitting in the air conditioning dodging the humidity. I have only smoked one cig today because of how hot it is in the sunlight.

i want to give all of you people a lot of love today!

it's something that people forget in a crazy society like ours!

take time to tell people you love them, you appreciate them,

remember that the little ones need our help!

im thinking of ants.

whats fun with them is that they give free shows. the realest ones since they don,t even know!

im thinking of a circus.

old era.

whitney.

with all your wisdom,,

give me something sweet.

mr.waffles should just slather himself with ice cream and fruits so we can eat him:cool:

suzielove, was saving this something special for someone special

3553723155_b1c42c96e2_o.jpg

:o

margarita cuppie..I hope you like!!

mr.waffles should just slather himself with ice cream and fruits so we can eat him:cool:

suzielove, was saving this something special for someone special

3553723155_b1c42c96e2_o.jpg

:o

margarita cuppie..I hope you like!!

i didn<t know!!! i i... didn<t know!!! if only oooooooh~~!!!! :eek: