superconfessional

I don't see money as an obstacle I even figured I could try to get some deal with a big liquor brand, I won't mind having a bunch of branded mirrors and ashtrays if that would land me a free case a week.

The main but is that the location, in all it's perfectness is also in surrounded by neighbors, loud music won't be the thing as it doesn't fit the concept anyway, just the noisy people, smoke and even if it's only friends and friends of friends eventually there would be trouble... Thinking that the landlord won't have any of it basically.

And then there is the whole legal thing, or rather, the lack thereof...

Still, one can dream, and the I'm somewhat seriously thinking about it and belief I could pull it off...

Also, Dunkguy, while I don't know that specifics, that is pretty classless my man!

I don't see money as an obstacle I even figured I could try to get some deal with a big liquor brand, I won't mind having a bunch of Jack Daniels mirrors and ashtrays if that would lend me a free case a week.

The main but is that the location, in all it's perfectness is also in surrounded by neighbors, loud music won't be the thing as it doesn't fit the concept anyway, just the noisy people, smoke and even if it's only friends and friends of friends eventually there would be trouble... Thinking that the landlord won't have any of it basically.

Still, one can dream, and the I'm somewhat seriously thinking about it and belief I could pull it off...

Also, Dunkguy, while I don't know that specifics, that is pretty classless my man!

Yo i'll ask my mom if she could lend me 5 bucks for you.

I don't see money as an obstacle I even figured I could try to get some deal with a big liquor brand, I won't mind having a bunch of Jack Daniels mirrors and ashtrays if that would lend me a free case a week.

I would totally audition for the house blues band. No joke.

I can't decide on how I want to start my essay for my transfer applications. I feel like I know what I have to say, but once I begin it will just turn into me badmouthing the school I'm at now.

I'm also really fed up with flakey people. And snow.

^^

I have to fill up a hot water bottle to take to bed because if not I can't fall asleep. fuck this cold.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE OFFERING THEMSELVES TO PROXY ME SOME UNIQLO HEAT JAWNS

TENGO MUCHO FRIO

I'm goin back to Uniqlo to return a jacket sometime in the next week or so, I guess I can offer proxy + fee, but it might be a little slow getting out to ya since I will be handling many classes on top of packing boxes full of warmth.

^^

I have to fill up a hot water bottle to take to bed because if not I can't fall asleep. fuck this cold.

WHY ISN'T ANYONE OFFERING THEMSELVES TO PROXY ME SOME UNIQLO HEAT JAWNS

TENGO MUCHO FRIO

how about turning the heat up ;)

for real, i never understood how can ppl can live without proper heating / insulation when it's cold for part of the year, especially since this seems to be the case for most of the world outside NA. this drove me crazy in Japan...

My best friend's flight is super delayed, but I have to wait for her to go eat/go to a party and now I'm super hungry/sober, neither of which will help me with my goals to be full/drunk by the end of the night. And now I'm getting frustrated.

Now I realized why I dont like danceclubs. There are people there who just try way too hard. I never understood the concept of bottle service, if I ever opened up my own nightclub. It would be bring your own bottle. 350 for a bottle of grey goose? Thats insane!
there is an excellent reason for bottle service. Wherever there are corny Asians, there is money to be made my dude.
This is true. The true corny white dudes in finance use "bottle" as a denomination of money.

Hahaha.

Bottle service is great.

Just don't be the douche-bag paying for it.

how about turning the heat up ;)

for real, i never understood how can ppl can live without proper heating / insulation when it's cold for part of the year, especially since this seems to be the case for most of the world outside NA. this drove me crazy in Japan...

I did but my apartment insulation sucks balls :(

it's -15 outside and i dont have any uniqlo thermal gear

im staying in just because of the temperature

fuck

The one day that I didn't check the weather forecast and didn't wear 3 pairs of Uniqlo Heat Tech under my jeans, was the day it was -13C here. That was today. :( Fuck this weather.

I normally go with a Heat Tech half tights/full tights/2nd pair of full tights/jeans combo, and then a Heat Tech long sleeve up top with some other layers.