superconfessional

i wanted to vote but im registered in my home town and im off at college. damn.

ps. and im not willing to waste the 60 miles in gas money just to vote

....Seriously?

If you dont understand the voting process you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Fucking America.

I was in a gas station earlier today in New Haven and I walk to the counter to buy a pack of gum and pay for my gas and I see a bunch of dudes, street lookin guys, with fitted hats on. Instead of the sticker for the size/authenticity, they have "I voted today!" stickers on.

Barack got out that vote alright.

november-4-2008.jpg

Since I started my job four days ago at a pizza place I've heard this one supervisor is a total bitch. Today was my first time working with her. Later on in my shift she pulls me aside and says "I need you to step it up. You are working really slowly. If you need me to do anything to help you work faster let me know." Totally hit me out of nowhere because I thought I was doing fine considering I've been working there for four days. Later on I am sweeping the floor and she takes the broom from me and just kind of sweeps in a corner and says "I feel like you aren't cleaning everything..like...I don't know it might just be me being obnoxious." Then she handed the broom back to me. As I'm clocking out in the afternoon she asked why I wear longsleeves under my work shirt like it was the funniest thing ever, and I told her it's cold in the morning (I get there around 10) and she said "That's fine. I just wondered cuz its kind of warm."

I really had no problem with this job until this bitch made me feel totally incompetent.

i wanted to vote but im registered in my home town and im off at college. damn.

ps. and im not willing to waste the 60 miles in gas money just to vote

you could have request a "absented ballot"... actually i still vote by absent because you just mail in for free... do not goto the station...

im just about to go and teach an art theory class at one of the local high schools on the cult of the hook / contemporary art practice in nz... im so nervous.. they gonna eat me alive,, im scared of teenagers

and you just took it?
capa need to slap a ho.

well I just quit my other job because of shitty scheduling/them not paying me for days I worked. Kind of need this job/it's way easy but yeah that supervisor made me want to walk out. If I had been there longer and was ready to hang it up like my other job, I just would have looked at her, dropped the broom, told her she is fat and has a manface, and walked out.

Incidentally, she apparently does oxycontin.

i picked up some cardboard boxes in the street to send designer shoes worldwide and figured while leaving that there was a bum next to the pile (which belonged to the store)... i guess he wouldn't have done anything with it anyway.

tonight me and my buddy got vic'd in a park (at yonge and bloor for any toronto cats) by 8 black guys at knifepoint

they took both of our ipods, both of our cellphones, both of our skateboards and all of his cash, passport, and bank card

it really fucking sucked.

edit i forgot, they were too stupid to take my sweet h&m striped hood when they were going through my bag. assholes.

that sucks, those lazy people should really get a job

there isn't really anything i want to cop right nowwww

i feel like during the last few months i've only been buying shit for the sake of buying

although i'm only regretting 1 out of 3 purchases. my wardrobe is still super tiny though.

you forgot to say earmuffs

i laughed aloud at this

you forgot to say earmuffs

sorry could you hear us too

:drumcrash:

i just spent my last 80$ on a carton of cigarettes and a quart of ice cream.

i spent my last 300 on 3 bottles of rum a carton of tobacco and some make up at duty free... i left it all behind.

poohs