superconfessional

some banker jumped off the overpass next to the exit to my school. It took me an hour and a half to get to school (should take 15-20 mins) and I missed a class. They'd already moved most of the body though.

what the fuck dude.

I smoke a lot but...... i'm beginning to cut back for a number of reasons.

a) got to a point where i was smoking so much, no matter how dank the weed was, it was like it had no affect on me but paranoia

B) getting too used to being high all the time

c) people mistook me being blown for being the real me

d) yeah, it does start to become a drain on your pocket

e) paranoia man... sometimes it makes me feel weak and unsure

So this is what I plan to do:

smoke only at night

avoid smoking before talking on the phone or kicking it with chicks

stop buying for private use... only trying to throw down on a sack these days.

With all that said... weed isn't a bad thing for me, I just have to do a better job managing my intake.. and I'm always surprised at how anxious I get when I don't smoke for a day or so.. Unfortunately its easy to smoke all day long if you almost exclusively know groups of people that are always smoking..

i rarely buy weed. i mean, besides coming back to school, i brought an ounce and sold some of it but i give a lot when i got so people understand and let me get down on their's.

smoke only at night

avoid smoking before talking on the phone or kicking it with chicks

stop buying for private use... only trying to throw down on a sack these days.

My smoking schedule is as follows:

Wake up and smoke.

Take a shower then smoke.

Go to work

Smoke on my lunch if I'm not too busy

Get home and smoke until I have to cook

Smoke

eat

Smoke

Play some warcraft while smoking

Smoke

sleep.

Sometimes, If I'm only going to be getting a few hours of sleep that night I wake up and take smoke breaks. When I finally wake up for good im oddly refreshed.

My smoking schedule is as follows:

Wake up and smoke.

Take a shower then smoke.

Go to work

Smoke on my lunch if I'm not too busy

Get home and smoke until I have to cook

Smoke

eat

Smoke

Play some warcraft while smoking

Smoke

sleep.

Sometimes, If I'm only going to be getting a few hours of sleep that night I wake up and take smoke breaks. When I finally wake up for good im oddly refreshed.

minus warcraft plus go to class = my schedule. plus beers plus some whiskey plus some cigarettes plus doin some work and never sleepin ever

smelling other people's fucking is worse.

i never understood this, i hear girls say it all the time. that it's gross hearing people do a sex.

i've been in the same room plenty of times where a friend would be nailing a chick, granted, most of the times i was nailing her or one of my own concurrently, but the few times i have not i can't say that i was disgusted or anything.

though my friends and i have some pretty special relationships, nohom

i secretly thought i could bone some korean supermodels when i was in seoul, didnt happen. although i did meet daul kim, she clearly didnt want my meat and two.

next time ill vow to bag a wondergirl, ill put more effort into my ball.

when i was in new york i saw daul kim and she gave me the most discouraging look up and down i will never forget it the end.