superconfessional

I accidentally made a girl fall in love with me and I really don't feel like manning up right now and calling it off. Maybe I'm a horrible person, but I hate giving up easy sex.

I have a moral dilemma.

Tough spot, man. I'm in a similar spot with this girl who seems ready to leave her long bf of 2.5 years for me. She's mad cool, but now that shit's starting to hit the fan, i'm wondering if it's what i really want.

Depends how much that girl that's in love with you is really getting hurt, i guess. Easy sex is really nice though. I can't blame you

I accidentally made a girl fall in love with me and I really don't feel like manning up right now and calling it off. Maybe I'm a horrible person, but I hate giving up easy sex.

I have a moral dilemma.

same situation with me except this girl is mormon.................

My friend started doing his roomie that had just moved in. He pulled the ol' "offering comfort to her since she and her boyfriend broke up" thing. He refers to it as shitting where he eats.

As far as confessions go, my friend with benefits has a friend who is Russian, 6', skinny, blond hair blue eyes model looking type who was grinding and grabbing all up on me at a party last week, and I want to do her. I know it is a bad idea, and I'm probably not going to pursue it, but it would be nice.

Except it's not me offering her comfort or anything. She wants it just as bad.

She's a cool girl it's just that I am not looking for a relationship right now. I like my single life.

aaahhhhhhh

yeah.

"people shouldn't work sunday". so you cant go to a store/restaurant/any places.

technically, they are not allowed to watch tv nor listen to the radio too.

I know a lot of weird stuff about mormons/things happened to people who fucked (literally) mormons or hanged out with.

where do you go? i was talking to some milpitas folks at a party once trying to figure out if i knew you in real lifes

DeAnza / Foothill

Doubt you'd know me, but I know Bri who may know you.

long distance relationship = too hard

Amen.

long distance relationship = too hard

i feel ya man, similar situation here not too long ago

and then crap dont you hate it when you see this chick you havent seen in ages and she's all like "OMG Im so happy to see you lets hang out! Call me later!"

except then you call and she doesnt answer/reply texts? 2nd or third time she does that...what is it with chicks like that?

playing hard to get ?

well thats what i thought...but how do i know where the line draws between "trying harder" and being obnoxious/calling too much?

ahh i'll wait till friday to call again.

plus ive never liked it when girls do that....no use in trying if thats the case

well thats what i thought...but how do i know where the line draws between "trying harder" and being obnoxious/calling too much?

ahh i'll wait till friday to call again.

plus ive never liked it when girls do that....no use in trying if thats the case

Comes with experience? iono, good luck with it

i feel ya man, similar situation here not too long ago

and then crap dont you hate it when you see this chick you havent seen in ages and she's all like "OMG Im so happy to see you lets hang out! Call me later!"

except then you call and she doesnt answer/reply texts? 2nd or third time she does that...what is it with chicks like that?

you fucking tell her who's bo$$.

^haha, thats awesome man

if you have a lot of experience with girls "playing hard to get", you need to take a step back and realise that it's probably just you.

that actually makes sense.

you fucking tell her who's bo$$.

haha, sure will mate, i dont get hung up over things like this :rolleyes:

superconfession:

today i will wear a leather jacket just because its cloudy and "not hot" enough to wear it...ohh yea and it might rain

i live in texas D:

i snuck out my window and i will probably have bruises to show for it tomorrow...

Julz, aren't you like 22? If you have to sneak out windows to do whatever, you really need to get it together and move out of your parents home. I know you just got divorced and it's a traditional family and all that, but too much is too much.