superconfessional

that is vodka telling you that you didnt drink enough of it

I guess, I hate liquor and usually stick to beer, so maybe you're right

maybe you just got a headache ..

I could assume this because I've slept like... 10 hours in the past 3 days. I think the vodka exacerbated things.

Well I told him last night, and I was really clear. He told me "we're not talking about you".

wow, i am sorry to say this, but your boyfriend is a retard. it's not about whether they are talking about you or not, it's just that it's really rude to do it specially if they also speak french and english.

Oh, I thought you got the impression that they were purposefully trying to alienate you. My parents speak igbo (a nigerian language), but never taught me or my siblings. So when they talk to each other (sometimes about me) in their language, I get pissed and resent that I can't understand them. I suppose I'm not offended, though.

what's the superfuture approved thing to say when you call a girl whose number you got last night but were so drunk that you dont remember who she is or what you talked about?

ask your friends if she's worth it/cute. if the answer is positive, call her like tomorrow saying you spent a great night with her and are free to hang out.

i just woke up from a dream involving this guy i used to like rubbing on my thigh/etc and us listening to "paper planes" on the radio.

but the thing is, this guy morphed into like 2 other guys ive liked since they all look similar and have olive skin tone/facial hair.

i think i was going to let him/them hit it and i really dont want to. cause they all sucked ass.

confession: i need to get laid.

oh sadly i also must confess that i need to go to staten island mall today to shop, somehow before 4-5pm.

again i am here till monday, then im back to ohio where there are no men that i want to fuck. ;):P:o

Well I told him last night, and I was really clear. He told me "we're not talking about you". I wasn't afraid of that at all, and I told him. I'd only like to be able to follow conversations, at least, instead of standing there, all confuse. I mean, during those minutes I have to stand while they talk, what I'm I suppose to do? Be pretty and shut up is not really my thing.

Watch "2 Days In Paris"…you'll enjoy the similar situation you and the main character is in. Plus, it's Julie Delpy for chrissakes.

oh sadly i also must confess that i need to go to staten island mall today to shop, somehow before 4-5pm.

again i am here till monday, then im back to ohio where there are no men that i want to fuck. ;):P:o

staten island mall, holy christ what a shit place.
wow julz you're having quite the day shopping in staten island and an engagement party in the durty jerz. good luck

JULZ

YOU WERE HERE AND DIDNT TELL ME

WTF

I LIVE ON STATEN ISLAND NOW

WTF YO

WE COULD HAD A BLUNT SESH AND GOTTEN MAD MIDDLE EAST.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I cut my hair yesterday morning for the first time in my life and I was more or less pleased with the results.

I had so much fun I cut it again today and now it looks hella bad and I can't even see what the back looks like, I just did it blind lol.

I did it all with children's craft scissors cuz I don't have anything else to work with :(

Stopping in PA on your way out west? Theres plenty of available men out here in the Philly/Rest-of-Pennsylvania area.

On a side note I have nothing to do this week and I feel like I should throw a party.

JULZ

YOU WERE HERE AND DIDNT TELL ME

WTF

I LIVE ON STATEN ISLAND NOW

WTF YO

WE COULD HAD A BLUNT SESH AND GOTTEN MAD MIDDLE EAST.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.

lol...ive been posting all over that ive been in S.I./NYC!!! (see meetup thread)

im here till tomorrow afternoon maybe? :(:o

Stopping in PA on your way out west? Theres plenty of available men out here in the Philly/Rest-of-Pennsylvania area.

On a side note I have nothing to do this week and I feel like I should throw a party.

haha, i will be driving home tomorrow through PA.... hmmmm i will be on the lookout! :P