Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Sorry didn't know where else to post but does I got a Red Moon Flannel awhile ago. There is a leather (?) patch running down the arm. Not sure if its realy leather as the translated version given on the website is kind of cryptic:

http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?hl=en&langpair=ja%7Cen&u=http://redmoon.co.jp/brand/redmoon/ware/2006aw/shirts/rm-205-n/

The leather feels pleather like so I just want to make sure if its necessary to apply conditioner. Being Redmoon, I thought for sure it was leather, but again it feels kinda off.

If you think my kit is cool now the stuff my girl got me. Its gonna blow your mind I've got to get around to taking decent picks and resizing them. Im not about to use it yet probably start the stuff off with my Dubbleworks.

Hey Rome would it be possible to get a couple of snaps taken of the wallet open so i can see the card slots and also of one from the side so i can see the thickness of the wallet both open and closed.

I remember seeing it on...well let me see, ahh page 50. Its just perfect i think, it wont destroy my denim and is the prefect length, not to short and not to long and the detailing is amazing, the thick ness looks perfect and i doint think it will change my posture ;).

If it is also not too much to ask could you please p.m. me the price including the rm chain which after much indecision i feel is also exactly what i want...I think you have solved my wallet problems. Thanks in advance:rolleyes:

Both the wallets and the key holder are looking great guys...Please keep posting these pics as i just love to get and idea of what im in for..

Thanks again guys.

If you look back in this thread a little there are pics that I posted of the inside, it holds 8CC's with enough room for more and it has a small coin pouch that I just sove spare bills in, that aen't being kept in the main billfold area. I'll pm you later with the details you asked for.

hmmm.. well Im nowhere near my camera right now but I can tell you that it did flatten out a bunch from when I got it originally. Its about an 1"1/4 in my back pocket. started out at probably 1.5 or so. It doesnt really feel all that bad sitting on it which is why I kinda like it so much.

For anybody that cares.. These are gonna be in our online store tomorrow for $90 (Free shipping as always)..

DSC05586-709908.JPG

DSC05587-1-709926.jpg

DSC05588-1-780276.jpg

DAMN! so crispy! whats the material, silver, stainless, ???

Sterling Silver.

i was about to ask you Kiya, when i visited SE this summer, you had a key-hook that was REALLY nice, and who would have known, its the same thing.. were you selling it in store back then?

PICT0256.jpg

i was about to ask you Kiya, when i visited SE this summer, you had a key-hook that was REALLY nice, and who would have known, its the same thing.. were you selling it in store back then?

PICT0256.jpg

Yup, we had it in the store then.. same key ring. nice photo!

I'm guessing your family took this? i had no idea..

Yup, we had it in the store then.. same key ring. nice photo!

I'm guessing your family took this? i had no idea..

yup, i believe my brother took it.. he was pretty amazed that i knew someone who had a clothing store as nice as yours, and even in San Francisco.. :)

Nah, it's pretty close to impossible for the keys to fall off by themselves..