Whats the cheapest best denim?

Nimar

uniqlo? i think they got some cheap selvage denim...

Seconded, can't go wrong at this price, BTW I heard the american sizing was different, any truth to that?

we just got the new carhartt jeans at my shop.

if you go for the rigid finish, you'll have a very cheap, very well made pair of jeans!

we sell the rockin pant for only 65e!

I went to Uniqlo in Ikebukuro last week and it seems like their selvage raw denim are out of stock or they don't make them anymore

Get a pair of their "ring denim", nice unwashed look (1-wash though), cut similar to APC new standards (modernised 501), ridiculous price like 3500 Yen or something.

uniqlo has been sold out of the the raw selvage for like a year now.

i created a petition to convince them to bring it back:

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12742&highlight=uniqlo+petition

the good cheap brands are:

Levi 501 STF - Most popular jean

Wrangler 13mwz - Cowboy favorite. Color is a lighter blue, espcially after wash. Heavier denim than the 501 STF.

Rustler Rigid Straight Leg - Super heavy denim, nice and dark. cut is a little on the loose side, but it's one of my favorite cheap denim jeans.

uniqlo has been sold out of the the raw selvage for like a year now.

i created a petition to convince them to bring it back:

http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12742&highlight=uniqlo+petition

the good cheap brands are:

Levi 501 STF - Most popular jean

Wrangler 13mwz - Cowboy favorite. Color is a lighter blue, espcially after wash. Heavier denim than the 501 STF.

Rustler Rigid Straight Leg - Super heavy denim, nice and dark. cut is a little on the loose side, but it's one of my favorite cheap denim jeans.

Im a fan of Uniqlo but I missed out on the selvedge but I love the onewash.

I need to go to Kmart and try on those Rustler Rigids.....i had the Wranglers but they fit too slim and tight on my arse.

er, i think a great way to calculate the cost of a pair of jeans is to take the price and divide it by the number of days in a week you'll wear it. my jeans are on me nearly everyday for various amounts of time, so if they last the year that's maybe less than a dollar a day spent on them.

get some apcs and they will last all year, then repeat next year, and the following year ;)

i second this.

new standards look good with everything on everybody and will last years. and the design is such that they will outlast any denim fads.

get one pair and wear them every day.

best denim value around imo.

i agree with the other people in this thread.. apc new standard is the way to go..

cures are nice, but the new standards are better quality.

if you want them to fit super slim just do what i did, get them in a very small size and wear them around the house unbuttoned, then one button, then two, etc, until they stretch to fit.

APC's are extremly nice denim, I prefer the rescue's cause they have a little more room in the leg. But Rustler's are a wonderful bargain for a cheap ass pair of raw denim that will take a lot of abuse.

Azaela in Hayes Valley has APC for like 150 bucks I think. Around there. If youre not looking for selvedge, Cheap Monday jeans are, well, cheap. They run tight tho. Not sure what kind of style youre looking for tho. In every few stores I go into here in SF, I see a pair of Lee for cheap. Again it really depends on the cut.

Azaela in Hayes Valley has APC for like 150 bucks I think. Around there. If youre not looking for selvedge, Cheap Monday jeans are, well, cheap. They run tight tho. Not sure what kind of style youre looking for tho. In every few stores I go into here in SF, I see a pair of Lee for cheap. Again it really depends on the cut.

which stores in SF have lees?

anyhoo, i agree with tweedles. if you're wearin' your denim most days out of the year, APC's are a good investment.

which stores in SF have lees?

Like just about every thrift store. Theres also some ghetto ass shop on Market down by Civic Center BART station that has like tons of CK, DKNY, and brands like that. They also got Levis and Lee, but its not like Big E selvedge/Talon zip jeans, more like normal dry jeans from mid 90s, hehe.

Maybe I just shop in the shitty stores... haha

H&M denim is by far the worse...have one pair and one pair only! I found that Gap JUST released denim from there so called new "selvadge line" dont know if there is any truth to that but I bought a pair for $102USD the other day @ there bigger locations...the small ones dont carry them...they are nice I must say! nothing like LVC but nice! Gap Morrison 1969

like my man up there said...u want good quality...gotta spend some doh!

people need to stop being so cheap and just spend some money. if you can buy the fitted hats and nike dunks, you can buy the jeans.

Seriously. If you were to look at Niketalk, you'd see a bunch of dudes in expensive shoes, hats, shirts, and hoodies, and then STFs. One would think if you're into having supposedly high quality and exclusive stuff, you'd spring for some fancier pants to match the cost of your Bape hoodie and Supremes.

Seriously. If you were to look at Niketalk, you'd see a bunch of dudes in expensive shoes, hats, shirts, and hoodies, and then STFs. One would think if you're into having supposedly high quality and exclusive stuff, you'd spring for some fancier pants to match the cost of your Bape hoodie and Supremes.

also what really gets me is that they fucking hound you if you were to wear fake kicks, but then on the next thread down, they have no problem buying a fake bape hoodie....yeah, i'd spend more one jeans than shoes simply because i wear jeans much more than i wear one single pair of shoes...

also what really gets me is that they fucking hound you if you were to wear fake kicks, but then on the next thread down, they have no problem buying a fake bape hoodie....yeah, i'd spend more one jeans than shoes simply because i wear jeans much more than i wear one single pair of shoes...

From what I've read, and I could be way off, but I think some of them view wearing fake Bape hoodies as some type of "statement" against "hype". Or something.

From what I've read, and I could be way off, but I think some of them view wearing fake Bape hoodies as some type of "statement" against "hype". Or something.

yeah, but fake dunks are so not anti hype.....shit..I am still searching for a pair of those dunkle lows to rock just because the new dunks they have out now are just plain garbage