random stuff to put in ur pockets

jun187

design your own piece of metal and throw it your back pocket for some real hardcore cutom fades

http://www.leedsworld.com/decorating/metallogo.asp

or a sweet belt buckle

T10.jpg

i think doing something like that would take some serious hard work because the thicker denims don't really get that vivid detail and accents on those smaller crevasses. I'm predicting that the result would be more of just an overall outline, rather than the clear cut picture that you see there^^ but i'm sure that you can still get it to turn out ....alright... (stretch and emphasis on alright) with a whole lot of determination and patience.

and as for those brass knuckles in the back pocket, i think that it is well played out, however, in my location, i didn't come across anyone else that had it, so when i started my iron hearts, i did just a wallet in back left and the brass knucks in the back right, and a good sized cell phone in the front right (cuz my wallet is so damn thick full of receipts that it overall pulls the right side rise back and squishes and hugs my balls)

haha its all good - i figured the coin pocket would be a good place to put it so i wasnt fishing around in one of my other pockets for it.

I am currently working on my brass knuckles fade, but it's not really turning out as i imagined. I have the outer outline coming out pretty noticeable but the inner part is just... missing. The circles for your fingers are not clear and neither is the bottom part that is between the circles and the part against your hand. any help? i'll post a pic up tomorrow. (not home)

I am currently working on my brass knuckles fade, but it's not really turning out as i imagined. I have the outer outline coming out pretty noticeable but the inner part is just... missing. The circles for your fingers are not clear and neither is the bottom part that is between the circles and the part against your hand. any help? i'll post a pic up tomorrow. (not home)

Wæk Sos! (10char)

how about no?

I win in randomness,

been collecting stuff from travels etc in my left backpocket,

so far:

-leather sewing kit Optimadies made for me

-D-ring

-big paperclip

-dollarbill folded into a square (god knows why!)

-20 eurocents

-a small wooden dice that came with a pair of RRL chinos, the other one has dissappeared from my pocket

-5 pence

-a folded Stewarts cap from an OrangeCreamsoda I got at SFO

-a nickle, a dime and 11 pennies

-scrap of fabric from a vintage OshKosh bandana

front left: a very thin phone and a very thin wallet for bills and cards i use often

front right: chapstick, swiss army knife, cleareyes, marlboro 27's

coin: keys

rear left: bigger wallet with stuff i should always have with me but never use like IDs

rear right: zippo

i have a weird phobia about putting things in my back pockets, i feel like im gonna get pickpocketed for sure. anyone else or am i just nuts?

My mothers husband plays the trombone and constantly carry the mouthpiece in his pocket when he isn't playing. Weird musicians..

Not raw denim though.

I once considered putting my trombone mouthpiece in my pocket, but it just looked odd...

My front pockets are just for temporary things. I've got papers, things friends asked me to hold for them, etc, but they're never in long enough to make a fade.

In my coin pocket, I've got a few Canadian coins (got a lot of those in New York) and my house key on a little keychain.

My left back pocket is empty, but my right back pocket hold my wallet. The wallet used to have a little metal plate in the corner, and that ripped a huge hole in the denim.

Yay for large descriptions.

I once considered putting my trombone mouthpiece in my pocket, but it just looked odd...

My front pockets are just for temporary things. I've got papers, things friends asked me to hold for them, etc, but they're never in long enough to make a fade.

In my coin pocket, I've got a few Canadian coins (got a lot of those in New York) and my house key on a little keychain.

My left back pocket is empty, but my right back pocket hold my wallet. The wallet used to have a little metal plate in the corner, and that ripped a huge hole in the denim.

Yay for large descriptions.

Yay for trombone players...:D

• 2 weeks later...