random stuff to put in ur pockets

jun187

front left phone, bus pass, card holder, cash

front right keys, ipod

coin pocket nothing

rear left three bic biro pens ( red, black, blue essential for work) work ID card

rear right tin of vaseline

I actually carry vaseline in my purse, hahahahaha

TWO wallets? damn, you must be rich!

Funny, I do the same thing. A bill fold in my front right, and a larger wallet in the back.

Anyways:

Front left: keys, inhaler (after reading what miz wrote, I thought it would be funny to put it in the back for a funny imprint, but thought the better of it)

Front right: billfold

Rear left: cell

Rear right: wallet

Coin pocket: um, coins. Isn't this traditionally the pocket watch pocket?

coin pocket: chapstick must have

back pocket R: wallet

back pocket L: phone or nothing or random peices of paper

front L: phone or random peices fo apper

front right: change and random peices of paper

my pockets are so damn tiny shit goes in them, usually papers adn shit from school, adn i dont bother spending an hour trying to get shit out of them that somtimes shit will stay there for months.

TWO wallets? damn, you must be rich!

haha i wish man, two empty wallets. I'm left handed so had my first wallet on the left side and got some wallet marks from that, bought a redmoon type long wallet which has the braid grommet on the right front so that has to go in my right pocket. Figure i started some wear on the left so i should finish it

coin purse i found on macarthur and seminary a few years back when i was living in oakland....

IMG_0104-1.jpg

......and inside the bullet i found about 6 inches away.

IMG_0102.jpg

not looking forward to the time i forget to take this out before i go to the airport.

Just don't fall on your ass to hard, that looks like a rimfire .22 magnum and they have been know to go off. Live ammo in your pocket is sincerly a bad idea especially if it is a rimfire round. I like the coin purse by the way, very unique.

Just don't fall on your ass to hard, that looks like a rimfire .22 magnum and they have been know to go off. Live ammo in your pocket is sincerly a bad idea especially if it is a rimfire round. I like the coin purse by the way, very unique.

next thing you'll know we'll see a "how do i wash out all this blood out of my 2mo old jeans without having to put them in the wash?!?!" thread posted by partytaco

i wonder if anyone puts their asthma inhaler in their back pocket. that would look really nerdy.

A friend of mine did that on his nudies over 7 months before washing them and they came out a treat.

I carry my wallet in my back right, phone in front left, keys in the right and a crad holder box in my back left. The impressions are wearing in very nicely. So nice that one of the back pockets is about to rip apart due to the excessive wear.

Guest Phrost

Wow.......never saw the Fleshlight coming into play. I'm still a little skeptical about carrying a male version of a dildo in my pocket, though.