best waywt pics

i couldn't have asked the same question in more manner way. it was the best i could do. if u see her latest WAYWT pic, could u really tell that it was a girl? shes got short hair and looking down most of the time and looks very much like a man at such angle, or at least a "pretty" looking man.

by no means was i trying to diss her. =/ i truly apologize.

i couldn't have asked the same question in more manner way. it was the best i could do. if u see her latest WAYWT pic, could u really tell that it was a girl? shes got short hair and looking down most of the time and looks very much like a man at such angle, or at least a "pretty" looking man.

by no means was i trying to diss her. =/ i truly apologize.

homie you speak the english? and seriously, you are one dumb fuck. Superfuture might be a little too advanced for you if you're having difficulty distinguishing between genders.

there better be a vagina under there somewhere
I was wondering if thats was a girl also
homie you speak the english? and seriously, you are one dumb fuck. Superfuture might be a little too advanced for you if you're having difficulty distinguishing between genders.

whats ur point? it sounds like u want me to gtfo, but then how about jayrock and sayword? are u too fucking pussy to tell them the samething cause they have more posts than you? u sound like one dumb fuck on a bandwagon to bash me because others are doing so.

whats ur point? it sounds like u want me to gtfo, but then how about jayrock and sayword? are u too fucking pussy to tell them the samething cause they have more posts than you? u sound like one dumb fuck on a bandwagon to bash me because others are doing so.

Congrats on taking their comments out of context, a great support to your argument. They're commenting on a dark picture with no face shot and little else to see. The bizzy picture is in FULL DAYLIGHT, and even then you were unable to make conclusions without others helping you along. Your failure extends far beyond the internet.

edit: looking at your rep... yep, bloody e-peen.

i know they are commenting on the different picture, and yes i know it is full daylight, but can u clearly tell that is a female if u've never seen her other pictures? shes looking down and shes got very short hair. ur basically saying that u can only tell someone's gender by looking at his or her face.

please tell me from that picture, how the hell does that obviously look like a female?

and i'm not the only one whos confused by it.

lol i guess flames were bound to happen, even though i've said many times that i wasn't dissing anybody, and really i was only looking for a straight answer yes or no.

lol i guess flames were bound to happen, even though i've said many times that i wasn't dissing anybody, and really i was only looking for a straight answer yes or no.

this is such bullshit, you were trying to look like a smug prick poking fun at somebody for a slightly androgynous photo, just admit it appologise and move on.

IMG_0733.jpg

Sorry, but I had to bump this one.

so.. Hella Hyphy, can u tell if that is a male or a female? theres no faceshot... i think this is more obvious than the one with the faceshot in daylight. if so, maybe u can tell the gender in the other one, where two verteran posters were confused, too?

so.. Hella Hyphy, can u tell if that is a male or a female? theres no faceshot... i think this is more obvious than the one with the faceshot in daylight. if so, maybe u can tell the gender in the other one, where two verteran posters were confused, too?

have a read through my post again, perhaps a little more slowly this time.

edit: anyways, not going to entertain this discussion anymore, some childish shit.

i know they are commenting on the different picture, and yes i know it is full daylight, but can u clearly tell that is a female if u've never seen her other pictures? shes looking down and shes got very short hair. ur basically saying that u can only tell someone's gender by looking at his or her face.

please tell me from that picture, how the hell does that obviously look like a female?

and i'm not the only one whos confused by it.

well, if you really had trouble telling from that one picture, you could've avoided all this confusion by going back a page or two in waywt to see another picture of her. would've saved 10 posts of defending a stupid remark.

well, if you really had trouble telling from that one picture, you could've avoided all this confusion by going back a page or two in waywt to see another picture of her. would've saved 10 posts of defending a stupid remark.

this is like asking pigs to fly. the hallmarks of a noob are: posting before thinking; inability to read anything besides the current page of a thread; and refusal to try to find out anything for themselves. hence the flood of noobish questions that have been answered a million times, or are self-evident, or can be discovered usually with a trivial amount of search effort.