best waywt pics

I'm usually down like WHAAAT for red's pics, but I don't like the bottom half of this one. Cool location, so in that regard, yeah, but the cheap mondays give his legs awkward proportions and the topsiders also don't really work.

No hate though, it's not particualrly bad, just not one of my favorite red shots.

ugly but classic. like jordans.

and D3? fuck that shit. SLB are the most tech skate shoes i ever liked... mostly stuck with 23s and accels back in the day

ugly but classic...yeah. but i dun agree with you on jordanz....sum r ugly but the original HATFIELD designz were n.E.X.t. LEVEL shit

I'm strangely nonplussed.

Maybe it's because all weekend I was at a festival surrounded by hundreds of perky tits and bums clad only in bras/bikini tops and hotpants, it somewhat desensitises you.

Word, same here. I don't get it, why are sufu girls so rare, while they're in swarms on some other forums *coughhonestforumcough*??

and damn, that video is so amusing. Reminds me of scooby doo.

Word, same here. I don't get it, why are sufu girls so rare, while they're in swarms on some other forums *coughhonestforumcough*??

and damn, that video is so amusing. Reminds me of scooby doo.

dese 4umz r intrench in sneekrz n subkulture

Another 5th-D member up on here. His stuff is always on point.

PYTHON

Post number one...

From Melbourne, Australia... I enjoy long walks on the beach, crying at the sight of a setting sun and dancing like nobody's watching... Did I find the right place?

1277193052_842e78c986_o.jpg

1276326313_b48d37a0c5_o.jpg

TAPSGOROSNBHDHTCSVGVIS