best waywt pics

i just really like the way everything's coming together on this one. fit of the jeans, gleam of the shoe, slouch of the shirt, mismatching vees. I'm not sure why, but i really like this one, despite being somewhat standard.

edit: civility is greatly appreciated.

Yeah in the aesthetics but I gotta say that the Stevie felt like a 12. Stiff n' clunky, while the k3's were buttery... But something about both those shoes captured a look of that time. Hell I even skated my taxi 12 retros to keep living the dream. hahaha.

Yeah... something about the original getting a remix didn't sit well with me... the 23 was my absolute favourite shoe to skate. The 411 where Sal crouches on them rocks with the tongues popping out...I wanted to be SLB like nobodies business... hahaha

HAHA dude, talk about memories..that 411 was the very first "best of" on a blue VHS, i believe the best of for the first 9 411's ever to be released.

It was given to me by the skateshop owner here for my birthday, one of my first skate vids. I remember sal being like "this is your host with the most sal barbier signin' out" then poping out his toungue at the end.. haha too dope. Not to mention that vid had some bangin' gang starr tunes to go along.

Jmatsu: I've been hiding my identity from you. This is what I actually look like.

Photo417.jpg

Photo419.jpg

okay herp,

i guess there is gonna be a tokyo sufu winter meet up after all.

i want the 411.