best waywt pics

And he's skinny. Don't forget that important detail.

the waywt i threw up today did not have a cigarette intentionally...i just happened to be smoking at that time when i was finding a place to self timer take the pic

however the other one the other day with me in the black yohji/comme was kinda intentional, watching yohji in the wenders documentary wear black and smoke incessantly inspired me to do the same.

i think its fine if you're just HOLDING the cigarette, not uncommon for chain smokers to frequently have one in their hand. But purposely putting it in your mouth for some kind of smoking pose is a bit forced, i agree.

i think all people who are smoking a cigarette in their pics shouldn't be in here. do you know how ridiculous you look? and i'm even a regular smoker...

With the regularity of my smoking there's nothing fake in having me having one in hand while I take a picture.

yeah i'm at that awkward position of being between half a pack and a full pack a day...like anywhere from 13-17. It has created a weird habit in which I constantly have two packs of cigarettes on me or i feel out of symmetry, and if one pack were to deplete at the end of a day than i am anxious at the thought of not having access to a cigarette the next morning.

i think all people who are smoking a cigarette in their pics shouldn't be in here. do you know how ridiculous you look? and i'm even a regular smoker...

I think all of the posts you've made in the last 72 hours have been utter crap.

yeah i'm at that awkward position of being between half a pack and a full pack a day...like anywhere from 13-17. It has created a weird habit in which I constantly have two packs of cigarettes on me or i feel out of symmetry, and if one pack were to deplete at the end of a day than i am anxious at the thought of not having access to a cigarette the next morning.

Yeah, I'll come down to say 1/3, fucking Gauloises are killing my throat.

Oh and designersheep deserves every appearance he makes in this thread, good pictures and great style.