best waywt pics

and Ironing is for fags.

dude's tee looked sloppy. I am not hating on the fit, it's not bad as such but there is nothing special about it and it was poorly presented which makes it even less appealing.

Style meets history? I don't see how that is relevant here. You might like the fit, thats cool - but I don't get it.

kinda like how alot of people dont get your fairy fucking outfit with rainbow spectrum on your pants that look like your assholes gonna eat it up.

alot of people probably dont get why you're on this fairy fucking forum discussing fairy fucking fashion with a bunch of fucking fairies.

yeah probably. but maybe because a big portion of this fairy fucking forum isnt into fairy fucking. not to mention that this fairy fucking forum offers alot more than fairy fucking fashion but art and other cultural things people like to discuss. who woulda figured...?

dude's tee looked sloppy. I am not hating on the fit, it's not bad as such but there is nothing special about it and it was poorly presented which makes it even less appealing.

Style meets history? I don't see how that is relevant here. You might like the fit, thats cool - but I don't get it.

Oh the fucking irony, coming from the dude who wore a fucking jakcet + sandals. You must be the fucking crummiest person ever. Fuck you and your gay sydeny look. I mean, his shit makes sense. But the fuck you wearing sandals and its fucking 10 degrees out.

hey homme why u got 2 hate on streetwear jus cuz sum ppl dun like frute swag dun mean it suck. at least he not wear payless shoes

also this is best waywt

hot hot hot fire like that one band hot hot heat except not as sucky.. hmm this is so good, construction on top looks SUPA NICE! is it CCP? only tha chinese can produce high quality overlock stitch digital

wtf.

i love when pictures of me that are 2+ months old come into threads

thx!

Oh the fucking irony, coming from the dude who wore a fucking jakcet + sandals. You must be the fucking crummiest person ever. Fuck you and your gay sydeny look. I mean, his shit makes sense. But the fuck you wearing sandals and its fucking 10 degrees out.

sandals? mother fucker are you as blind as you are fucking dumb - i dont even own a pair of sandals you moron. Show me this phantom waywt.

edit: and to add... i never said his outfit doesnt make sense. its a crumpled tee with lame pants. makes sense to a 4 year old. what doesn't make sense is how dude said that it was style meeting history... that was the most inapt critique i have read on this board.

edit: and to add... i never said his outfit doesnt make sense. its a crumpled tee with lame pants. makes sense to a 4 year old. what doesn't make sense is how dude said that it was style meeting history... that was the most inapt critique i have read on this board.
nothing against you at all papoose. you have had some fits that I really like, I just dont get why dude licks your balls.

you don't get it, and thats why you are saying stupid shit. you don't like it, cool keep it moving. just because you don't get it doesn't make the fits any less legit. I stand by what I said, style and muhfucking history.

Edit: to put it simply his fits are a good representation of what makes brands like (or especially I should say) supreme have the kind of following they do. He wears classic pieces, it's no different from somebody knowing, appreciating, and identifing a vintage piece from a high end label. Like a few fits ago, he was wearing a plain polo, chinos and wallies. You might not give a fuck cause it is what it is. But it wasn't just a polo, it was a john smedley supreme polo, which is HUGE. The classic-ness of smedley combined with supreme, its pretty significant, considering how rare it is to find one these days. Thats some shit I can appreciate. Its classic pieces, executed perfectly, people like pap, r&s, and others are great examples of what brands like supreme represent. It's alot deeper than what you see the pic, and thats what you don't get.

That was some major dicksucking, hope to get a reach around.

nothing against you at all papoose. you have had some fits that I really like, I just dont get why dude licks your balls.

this thread is all about guys licking other guys ballzzzzz

some guys just like street thugs, sweet faced canadians and others like dior rice queens and still others like burly tree chopping bears!

enuff ballz to be liqued 4 everyone.....