best waywt pics

sorry, but 2000db looks pretty much like a grade 8 wannabe raver kid. i don't get it.

i don't get it either. i remember making some comment that the montreal crew was really stylish but i was referring to fuuma and mass. i actually thought that this photo was someone with thorns face photoshopped into it's body. i would have never thought that was 2000db either, he looks so different due to the haircut

sorry, but 2000db looks pretty much like a grade 8 wannabe raver kid. i don't get it.

I never saw 2000db before we met recently but I think he can pull this stuff very well. He's wearing unique clothes and they fit him and his personality. A lot of steez and balls create a great outfit.

maybe it's the kind of thing you either need to see in person or know the guy to understand, so as it stands now, i don't get it.

Clothing that drapes often reveals its potency when viewed in movement...and 2000db can definitely pull it off because he wears his outfits without any affectation.

2meraeh.jpg

it's cute, it's mostly black and some gray and it's casual looking... and it's diamonds.