best waywt pics

well... since i love the pants you should be seeing more of it. anyways... skinny has been in for so long its no longer fresh... i see all kinds of people in jax with skinny jeans and too tight tees... im ready for something new(or old... whats up 1995)

APC Jacket

Nice Collective Jacket

Band of Outsiders Shirt

45 RPM

Joan & David Boots

2uh2334.jpg

Been loving all of Carl's fits lately, but the layering in this one is spot on. I love the transition in colors and how he's pulling off two layers of jackets without it looking like too much.

2434710041_8d9648c57f.jpg

People keep ragging on this fit and I think they're blowing it way out of proportion. It's really not that bad. The shoes are kind of (but not really) too fat and the rolls are too thick, the sleeves are too wide for the rest of the fit but it's nothing I would notice walking down the sidewalk and say, "hey, gay."

You know what? Nevermind. There's nothing, at all, wrong with this fit. Besides the sleeves. And I'm very anal about that stuff anyway...

all brand synergy and astute lacing criticism aside, i liked that fit alot. if i saw him walking down the street and i didnt know any of the brands or how much it costed i would think he knows how to dress

waywt0505.jpg

probably my favorite fit of the past week