best waywt pics

i think that look would work better if he had some kind of jacket over it (maybe something like the unlined wool/ramie Y's blazer i have to go with the general looseness of that outfit). As it stands, i agree with the person in that shit talking thread who said this outfit looks a bit busboy/waiterly.

A jacket would definitely change the outfit, but I think this works as well. I like the cropped full-leg cut of the trousers, the button-down collar, double-button cuff, and the general body language and setting.

He also seems to understand the type of body he has, and makes it work for him, which I think is insight many here lack.

P1010377.jpg

Hedior has improved leaps and bounds, looks like he's finally coming into his own now.

okay that sweater he was wearing in his last pic was alright, but i fucking hate that he's mismatched his buttoning. there is little else in fashion as contrived as this.

okay that sweater he was wearing in his last pic was alright, but i fucking hate that he's mismatched his buttoning. there is little else in fashion as contrived as this.

i like it, i get the sense he did it by accident. At least from that pic he feels quite spontaneous to me...which i didn't get from him before. That's all I look for man, SPONTANEITY!

black001.jpg

I think ftb's outfit is perfectly loose fitting without being too flaring, Yohji stuff can look a bit "wide" on really skinny guys but this looks really good.

SNB11939.jpg

SNB11954.jpg

as waywt pics these suck as you cant see anything, but nice photographs though.

i like it, i get the sense he did it by accident. At least from that pic he feels quite spontaneous to me...which i didn't get from him before. That's all I look for man, SPONTANEITY!

do you actually believe a guy who's handle is "hedior" really dresses himself spontaneously?

agree with above statement, a dslr is a needed item for all waywt. I really like this pic too.

if people just knew how to use their cameras (DSLR or not) it wouldnt be such a big problem..

its only because people don't know even the basics about lighting and how a camera works...

or just dont care

cheap has the power of the florida early morning sun. i wish i was up early enough for it.

loves it, tumor and all.

FUCKFACE.jpg

As if I'd get that lucky :(:(:(

Srly I thought his outfit works very well..only compliant besides him not posting moar is that he didn't list what headphones those are ..I want to kop.

i think those r audio-technica ath-es7 headphones.

http://www.audiocubes.com/product/Audio-Technica_ATH-ES7_Portable_Headphones.html

been on my wishlist for a while now.