best waywt pics

i wore streetwear before anybody called it streetwear and this fit dont mean shit to me.

and if he were og he would know back then tilting that cap like that would get you capped.

streetwear was oozing streetwear before streetwear was even streetwear

i was wearing supreme in 1894 before john d fucking rockafeller jumped on that shit it was dead fore it even died legit street cred bish

Guest jmatsu
i wore streetwear before anybody called it streetwear and this fit dont mean shit to me.

what "streetwear b4 anybody called it streetwear" did you used to wear?

late pass? i've been a BB fan for years.. I actually rasterbated a bunch of his works onto my walls(props if you know what rasterbating is and have done it before)

haha i love words that sound like masturbate.

yes i know what rasterization is.

but we want authentic lincoln shit. learn ps, please indulge us with sweet lincoln pics, kthnx.

and if he were og he would know back then tilting that cap like that would get you capped.

im so street i wore my hat like that to take my pic nucca.......og asian tourist street fam fam!!!

fucka street wear....

haha i love words that sound like masturbate.

yes i know what rasterization is.

but we want authentic lincoln shit. learn ps, please indulge us with sweet lincoln pics, kthnx.

Just call it rasterbation like any normal person, gosh.

I usually rasterbate to pics of my mother and grandmother, i usually put the finished product(sometimes a little messy) on the wall, or the celing if I have the drive for it...

what "streetwear b4 anybody called it streetwear" did you used to wear?

baggy work pants i stole from my fucking grandpa with the bottoms chopped off that were eight sizes too big over suede clydes when only soccer kids wore them with t shirts we made with magic markers,blood, and duct tape for locals only bitches.

what the fuck kinda question is this?

does anyone else remember when streetwear was just the shit you wore on the streets? back before a bunch of clever assholes co opted the whole shebang? im not even that old but i can still remember when fashion and streetwear were uneasy bedfellows.

i mean rock supreme, wtps, or whatever else you like, its all good, but at least remember where the shit came from (hint: way before 2000). thats all im sayin kiddies...

streetwear was at the very beginning was maybe a tiny bit about something that reflects real life, but at it's core it was always about the philosophy of futility.

Instead of a life just tied to labor, it incorporated poverty, and other things deemed "street" and perhaps at one time reflected the life of the "street".

Very soon, I think it changed into an entity that influences life//styles rather than reflecting it//them.

streetwear was at the very beginning was maybe a tiny bit about something that reflects real life, but at it's core it was always about the philosophy of futility.

Instead of a life just tied to labor, it incorporated poverty, and other things deemed "street" and perhaps at one time reflected the life of the "street".

Your prose is a little fruity but I agree a little and with cultpop

does anyone else remember when streetwear was just the shit you wore on the streets?

The kind of things I go for that Taps and Supreme reproduce are no brand military/work items which you would pick up from charity and thrift stores before it all got rerouted to some overpriced 'vintage' boutique.

Very soon, I think it changed into an entity that influences life//styles rather than reflecting it//them.

Guest jmatsu
baggy work pants i stole from my fucking grandpa with the bottoms chopped off that were eight sizes too big over suede clydes when only soccer kids wore them with t shirts we made with magic markers,blood, and duct tape for locals only bitches.

what the fuck kinda question is this?

does anyone else remember when streetwear was just the shit you wore on the streets? back before a bunch of clever assholes co opted the whole shebang? im not even that old but i can still remember when fashion and streetwear were uneasy bedfellows.

i mean rock supreme, wtps, or whatever else you like, its all good, but at least remember where the shit came from (hint: way before 2000). thats all im sayin kiddies...

it was a serious question. i was curious about what a person like you would think "street b4 street" or whatever was, and how one like you dressed in the past.

omg omg, shit was b4 2000? wow...thanks for the history lesson.

It seems everyone in the UK is wise to what youre after and quality mil spec stuff is pretty thin on the ground. Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough

The philosophy of futility is not just some term I made up, google it. Then apply it to streetwear.

learning is fun.

No Hate

I actually agree with you

im with eccles and dum, i source and wear supremes basic military, work wear, ivy league, varsity etc items, and mix with items that have and do inspire contemporary labels; champion, red wing, patagonia, ralph, sierra, clarks, levis, wangler.... including og military and work wear; usn, hickory, herringbone, coveralls etc, moslty sticking to made in the u.s.a americana.

one example is that i dont wear vans that are made in china, only u.s.a, with the preferred shape and quality a side its down to good ol' branding.