best waywt pics

no.. alot of his others but certainly not this....

just too boring, not saying it doesn't look good but defs not best waywt!

If you don't wear suits to work, I can see how you'd take this point of view. However for the professionals out there who wear business dress, this is a good combination of style and quality that you don't see too often. There's a time and place for goth ninja steez but let's assume he's going to work. He's not hitting the club or taking a stroll on Saturday afternoon. It's not often that young guys look acceptable and stylish in a formal workplace.

If you don't wear suits to work, I can see how you'd take this point of view. However for the professionals out there who wear business dress, this is a good combination of style and quality that you don't see too often. There's a time and place for goth ninja steez but let's assume he's going to work. He's not hitting the club or taking a stroll on Saturday afternoon. It's not often that young guys look acceptable and stylish in a formal workplace.

Indeed, great fabric choice, elegant cut (high armholes, jacket doesn't look to be too long, nice peak lapels, good button stance). If I had to nitpick I'd say it would have looked better with less break on the pants and a different tie (I hate those salmon, pale blue, whatever kinda shades). Those last details are up to personal taste however and I can't say they're intrinsically bad the way super baggy and long pants with a too thin tie would have looked.

Rajio: pics of the Berlutis, are they captoes or some sort of Olga wholecut and is the colour mocha or black?

ok i will take this in stride... For my own personal reasons this just didn't seem to merit best waywt. But your points are very true. I would lose the tie and change for something a little thinner (yes perhaps the pencil tie has been played out but with that suit i think it would look alot better). The rest is on point but still i don't think it should be in best waywt, but yeh imo of course :) Thanks for the thoughtful reply though.

The shoes are great though :D

ok i will take this in stride... For my own personal reasons this just didn't seem to merit best waywt. But your points are very true. I would lose the tie and change for something a little thinner (yes perhaps the pencil tie has been played out but with that suit i think it would look alot better). The rest is on point but still i don't think it should be in best waywt, but yeh imo of course :) Thanks for the thoughtful reply though.

The shoes are great though :D

There is nothing wrong with thinner ties but from my experience, at i-banks

Pencil thin ties + trading floor = being tooled on by the guys on your desk.

212060218kd.jpg

325060040zt.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

i was jut lookin trhough the first dozen pages of this thread...interesting how there was so much variety in best waywt in the beginning. not that the quality of waywt's have gone down since then (relatively..) but you can def tell sufu was much different awhile ag.

i still like all three

ninja edit- also, cheep, i usually hate the stuff you wear cuz it looks like ur tryin too hard to wear "cool clothes"... but the one with u in the evisu shirt and "blings" is dope

ninja edit- also, cheep, i usually hate the stuff you wear cuz it looks like ur tryin too hard to wear "cool clothes"... but the one with u in the evisu shirt and "blings" is dope

you kidding? cheep is possibly the least try-hard guy on the board. his style is chill f'real.

i still like all three

i didnt know i even had cool clothes...and what are blings? you talking about the one with the evisu shirt and gazelle skates?

i didnt know i even had cool clothes...and what are blings? you talking about the one with the evisu shirt and gazelle skates?

blings are wut they called that color brown of skate shoes... i thought it was a skater thing... i guess it was just in my area