best waywt pics

yeah its just two hands

i kind of hate wearing it out because everyone who sees it wants to touch the hands on it

and the black jukebox is actually my shoe closet, written on in chalk which is a big mess, as u can see, i got chalk on my y-3 bag

yeah its just two hands

i kind of hate wearing it out because everyone who sees it wants to touch the hands on it

and the black jukebox is actually my shoe closet, written on in chalk which is a big mess, as u can see, i got chalk on my y-3 bag

it's like your outfit is feeling you up.

Guest shuka
it's like your outfit is feeling you up.

agreed. anyone else really creeped out by that piece? love the look but the glove really throws me off i had to look like 5 times to figure out what was going on

yeah its just two hands

had no idea that the piece really did include the hand. i was wondering why it was the exact same tone and material. at first i thought it was just ruffles. then i thought maybe you put a glove there. i completely skipped over the "cdg hand skirt".

i like the idea. its got a lot of power in suggestion but its still subtle and wearable as you've shown.

2674258821_8d7d94cbc0_o.jpg

N(n) specs

Visvim sublig

Visvim x N(n) nomad

Visvim fluxus (could do with a hem job)

Visvim kiefers

Visvim cordu22

wealthbeast but i could care less

i think this look suits him better than any of the shit ive seen on him before

that visvim fit looks good. quick question: is rirawin wearing 2500+ dollars worth of clothing?

The little boy yellow bag makes the whole thing look cheap anyway. Really don't understand that stuff. I like the coat though and I'm not Visvim fan.

The little boy yellow bag makes the whole thing look cheap anyway. Really don't understand that stuff. I like the coat though and I'm not Visvim fan.

ok, let me be serious here for a second

thats on some serious rivers cuomo/h&m/h&m/umbroxkj shit with a jansport.

i know dudes who rock that exact same shit for like $150 every day

wild