best waywt pics

mass do canadian mcdonaldsss feature the southern style chicken sandwich on their menus?

if you are fixin' for some chik-fil-a, the mcd's southern style chicken sandwhich is a very-close-in-taste alternative -- definitely on par with CFA's version. however, I can't help you with the waffle fries or lemonade (now with splenda!)

i made a lot of "southwest style" chicken sandwiches with both the crispy and grilled chicken, not sure if that's the same thing. i'm glad i don't work there anymore but i miss 2 double cheesburgs/large fries/milkshake for 50% off when i have the munchies

mass do canadian mcdonaldsss feature the southern style chicken sandwich on their menus?

if you are fixin' for some chik-fil-a, the mcd's southern style chicken sandwhich is a very-close-in-taste alternative -- definitely on par with CFA's version. however, I can't help you with the waffle fries or lemonade (now with splenda!)

at some point. but who knows what the crazy francophones have on their menu! i should check.

wow that fit is fucking awesome.

also this guy who somehow was placed into shit talking thread obviously deserves to be here

internets.jpg

mykita acetate frames

goros gun accesories

supreme gonz t

wtaps bdus

syndicate vans (novis)