worst (sufu) waywt fits

How the fuck are people seriously still talking about Supreme, in 2011?

Have you looked at what they've been releasing for the past, 3-5 years? It all sucks.

okonomi, chill with the "in 2011" shit

you're 18.

thanks bro.

So what year should I say it is?
woooo you're 18

i remember when i was 18

i was your age

damn i remember when i was 18

i was your age too

i remember when you remembered when you were 13 or 15 and looking at the supreme collections and being disappointed!

thanks for the lesson on swag.

say, remember about a year ago you were near tears because your parents didn't say congratulations after you got your drivers license?

Experts on swag are not necessarily practitioners

because skateboarders have always only worn skate shoes.

stevencalesollieju7.jpg

edit... supreme

You're missing the point, again. You complain about non skaters wearing "skate" clothes, yet skaters have commonly worn basketball shoes for skating in. Do you not see the irony/hypocrisy? Were basketball players walking past you and calling you poseurs?

no, i dont see it. i see skateboarding like hip hop... are hip hop producers "posers" because they sample? skateboarding has always been about repurposing things and making them our own, just like hip hop. were skaters in the 70s posers because they skated in pools instead of swimming in them? were skaters of my generation posers because we decided to do tricks on benches and picknick tables instead of sitting on them?

For the record, I don't think anyone is a poser unless they're wearing something for the specific reason of wanting to convince others that they are a skater/punk/pro basketball player etc etc.

Oh and I have only owned 2 items of Supreme in my life, the Miles Davis t-shirt and a backpack (which is still the best I've owned).

i thought 0a515 was an adolescent girl? :confused:

i am an adolesecent girl. and it's my guilelessness as a mere lass that permits me to observe you're one of the few sufu members who comes with his own theme, and it is a tiresome one. your conspicuous piety is a drag. that you choose to remain on this forum and issue an endless barrage of unfunny comments about how awesome it is to reject extravagant purchases and embrace life is an indication obvious to everyone but yourself that the one person you still desperately need to convince is yourself. no hate doe.

i am an adolesecent girl. and it's my guilelessness as a mere lass that permits me to observe you're one of the few sufu members who comes with his own theme, and it is a tiresome one. your conspicuous piety is a drag. that you choose to remain on this forum and issue an endless barrage of unfunny comments about how awesome it is to reject extravagant purchases and embrace life is an indication obvious to everyone but yourself that the one person you still desperately need to convince is yourself. no hate doe.

quoting.

tensofchars