worst (sufu) waywt fits

s6ocI.jpg

for a big husky guy who chops wood for a living, hoss9443 is really sensitive. evidently he's still not over it. i think it'd help if he meditated by standing still, holding out his arms just a bit while wearing a lacoste polo and hundreds cap.

yeah, i dont get how morse has 20000 rep and a little over 2000 posts. i also dont get how he can have rasta iconography in his avy, and talk about licking balls.

i cant even imagine what my rep would be if i bought some iron hearts and posted multiple pics of them every day.

Everyone just needs to fuck each other to relieve this sexual tension.

Yeah! We need a voluntary, free spirited, compatible, open ended program of procreative subforum deconstruction. Everybody just got to keep fuckin everybody until we're all on the same sufu.

trash bros > denim bros

mad noobz got huge +rap now for posting their slubbz, but when i posted that pic of my slub way back i only got like 20 points for it total, and the was like half of the boyz klub +'ing me.

it was kinda cool when we had different titles when u hovered the rep or whatever but since people broke the 1000 mark rep just doesnt mean shit.

i took a sufu haitus for a couple years - and when i started lurkin the gurkin' again sufu was full up with aging hypebeasts tongueing eachothers ass for 22oz denim, flannels, beards and pomade.