worst (sufu) waywt fits

can you guys just sag those a little bit? you look like your jeans are hiking up on your belly button. nudies = sag a bit

personally i am not a fan of either of these fits, but imo neither qualifies as waywt worst. perhaps these would be better moved to the mediocrity thread.

clopek you need to seriously shut the fuck up. the wisdom you feign is meaningless since it is not based off first hand experience but only internet hearsay. perhaps if you were advising them on how to wear freshjive or A&F your comments would be of some value. do you actually own a pair of nudies, or have you only tried them on longingly?

its not that i really think the overall fit is terrible

THEN WHY ARE YOU POSTING IT IN WORST WAYWT YOU AWKWARD CLUMSY PERSON

edit: robi beat me to it.

well , top guy deserves worst ... without launching into some fucking longwinded and stupid essay full of unecessarily complex dialogue that no one is going to read (ever), this shit just has an urkle-ness about it, through and through

i dont think theres something wrong wit this fit..:confused:

I like the outfit myself (I actually think there's a subliminal message in the outfit as well- look at the message on the t-shirt then look at his pants lol), but could see why someone would have a problem with it. Also, people sometimes don't simply put outfits in here that will be safely co-signed. That's what this thread is all about, opinions. He put it in here because he thought it qualified for worst, not because you or anyone else does or doesn't. It's also a gutsy move because Crillz is someone who everyone happens to dickride...anyone can drop a noob in this thread..but almost no one has the nuts to put someone in here who happens to be popular.

Guest jmatsu
I like the outfit myself (I actually think there's a subliminal message in the outfit as well- look at the message on the t-shirt then look at his pants lol), but could see why someone would have a problem with it. Also, people sometimes don't simply put outfits in here that will be safely co-signed. That's what this thread is all about, opinions. He put it in here because he thought it qualified for worst, not because you or anyone else does or doesn't. It's also a gutsy move because Crillz is someone who everyone happens to dickride...anyone can drop a noob in this thread..but almost no one has the nuts to put someone in here who happens to be popular.

like you, i think the outfits fine. i don't buy into your other commentary though. it's obvious the jackoff who stuck crillz in this thread was just randomly fishing for a pic that he thought would fit the context of the previous body frames/legs discussion. it's about whether or not the person who posts actually says anything of worth. certain opinons is worth more than others, some are totally contrived, and some are out of convenience.

like you, i think the outfits fine. i don't buy into your other commentary though. it's obvious the jackoff who stuck crillz in this thread was just randomly fishing for a pic that he thought would fit the context of the previous body frames/legs discussion. it's about whether or not the person who posts actually says anything of worth. certain opinons is worth more than others, some are totally contrived, and some are out of convenience.

I mean yeah there are certain people who post in here for shits and giggles, obviously (I kinda' didn't notice dude was was posting in here for that reason at first lol). Certain opinions are worth more than others, but it's the opinion and the reason behind it that should be focused on, not who said it & whether or not you're feeling them.

img3962copyae8.jpg

Stetson

Lad Musician

A.P.C.

Filson

thrift

Danshüz

im sorry, i usually enjoy crillz fits alot but the combination of the awkward length tie, odd contrast of jacket and shorts, anad just the way the shorts fit in general makes him look like a what a middle aged woman working for Dunder Mifflin would wear. poor execution

bring on the -rep. lol

im sorry, i usually enjoy crillz fits alot but the combination of the awkward length tie, odd contrast of jacket and shorts, anad just the way the shorts fit in general makes him look like a what a middle aged woman working for Dunder Mifflin would wear. poor execution

bring on the -rep. lol

don't worry.. i agree with you, also his jeans are way too tight for him. bah

i would've loved crillz' outfit if his shorts were tighter fit.

he would've been the best character in a john hughes movie for sure (and i mean that in the dearest way!)

Guest jmatsu

opinons may differ in regards to the quality of these crillz ensembles, but those recent two def don't belong in this thread. shit looks fine.

This is why 100% cotton cut to go around your legs >>>>>> elastane

Swapping Crillz' jeans for some well tailored jeans cut to his body is pretty much the only thing I'd ever do to his fits.

it looks like he got some child bearing hips to boot too. working his assets very well. you go crillz