worst (sufu) waywt fits

whats up with posters that post one bad fit once and never appear ever again

i posted twice. got bad comments and now im working on my steeze but imma most again later.i think most people just get too embrassed and leave.

which is a bad thing cause waywt is meant to help people work on there wardrobe. idk just two sense.

you put a members only, dockers, and some tim's could you tell the difference?

snazzy closet he has. looks like the insides of a Ralph Lauren store

^^^i dont think its that bad. the only thing im not feelin is how the jacket and pants are similarly colored.

Yeah I completely agree. Maybe if the jacket wasn't zipped, then there would be a little more contrast. It would've also helped if the jacket and jeans weren't wrinkled. All in all, it's a nice change from the standard tee+cardigan+dark jeans look, which I'll admit that I'm usually going with along with a good amount of people on sufu.

no dumb bitch^^ get your readin skillz straight

i said i dont like the jacket and pants being the same color, thats why i would change the color of the pants. and the treks i just dont mind, when i see them in an outfit i usually ignore them as i think theyre ugly shoes no matter the situation

sure the christos are nice but cant say much for the rest of the stuff plus the shitty cam pic. dpmhi snopants are fine but they look a little weird on him, maybe the pose maybe the shot.

as far as i can tell

the dude is wearing a polka dot 2.5L idiom, snopants, christos, and goodenough tee.

perhaps the pieces are amazing individually but they dont work when they are all put together.

ghey