worst (sufu) waywt fits

Jhey, the fit sucks. The shoes, are fine ( only thing that is fine in the picture), in that picture, the jeans are a bit big for my tastes, but each to his own. That bape shirt is horriable, your a walking ad. your stance, and facial expression though is what kills the picture. Not to mention the earrings and your haircut. It just makes you look like a douche bag that no one would want to talk to.

Oh yea not to mention that clown thats next to you, really is an eye sore.

That's okay, most people don't have taste including some decent ones, you're in good company we just don't want to hear any aesthetic judgment from you guys.

Maybe you just haven't seen the same girls I have wearing them, but to me, whenever I see a girl wearing a fidel cap I get this whiff of cheap perfume, junk food and putrid vagina

You don't like vegan girls who don't shave/shower and drench themselves in patuli oil? You haven't lived, man.

Jhey, the fit sucks. The shoes, are fine ( only thing that is fine in the picture), in that picture, the jeans are a bit big for my tastes, but each to his own. That bape shirt is horriable, your a walking ad. your stance, and facial expression though is what kills the picture. Not to mention the earrings and your haircut. It just makes you look like a douche bag that no one would want to talk to.

Oh yea not to mention that clown thats next to you, really is an eye sore.

I don't have earrings.

i dont know anything about number nine, but i hope to god its not too expensive, everything that i can remember seeing from them looks like some of the tackiest shit. and birkenstocks? that tee looks dumb too.

ql.jpg

U But Beautiful II tour tee

Number(N)ine jeans

visvim tote

birkenstock

Guest jmatsu
i dont know anything about number nine, but i hope to god its not too expensive, everything that i can remember seeing from them looks like some of the tackiest shit. and birkenstocks? that tee looks dumb too.

my complaint is the actual fit of the n(n) denim. it's aesthetic is supposed to be that of a slim silouette. did guy have them hemmed?

c'mon, not that i own the tee, but it's not that bad. i don't hate birkenstocks too much either, but they don't mesh well with the tee. if this guy exchanged it for a grateful dead or a puke tye dye, he could at the very least aquire an intern position with phish (who obviously suck too).

NO TRADES WHAT SO EVER DONT ASK ME

Paypal Verified Only or MO. I like fast transactions dont message me if you cant pay at the moment

Contact-AIM-Litohustla

[email protected]

HUF 3m RED 7 1/4, 1/2, 5/8 -115$ EACH

HUF 3M White 7 1/2 7/8 8-110$ each

HUF 3m Black- 7 5/8 -115$ EACH

HUF 3m Silver- 7 5/8 7/8- 115$ EACH

HUF 3M Tees M-L-XL- 75$ each.

3M-764958.jpg

It's from his market place post. I thought it was hilarious.

1_287064842l.jpg

this pic makes me feel uneasy or creeps me out or something... for one because of the facial expression, but mainly because his upper arms look so disproportionately large.. just doesnt look natural.

he def. needs to take that into consideration before choosing sleeveless shirts/tanks

who was it that was all "i don't know who miles davis is but i'm definitely getting the shirt"... haha.

i have more respect for that guy than the people who "coP" because they looked it up on google and then are like "yO u Aint UP ON DIS,,, see cuz in 1992 SUPLEME JEBBIA did a collabo wiv DR. Martin's CuZ...AND DATS y DeY PuT Da SWaSTiKa oN Da aNyTHiNG TeeZ"

this pic makes me feel uneasy or creeps me out or something... for one because of the facial expression, but mainly because its like 50% of the guys body fat is in his upper arms.. just doesnt look natural.

he def. needs to take that into consideration before choosing sleeveless shirts/tanks

Congrats, you just outed yourself as someone who has never lifted more than 10 pounds. GG

how does commenting on the fact that the dudes arms look totally disproportionate to the rest of this body have any connection whatsoever to how much he has/can lift?

i edited my original post (but didnt change the idea, only the wording), didnt realize id get shit on so badly...

but yeah, it doesnt really give any insight into my capability.. but i am def. not the weightlifting/bodybuilding type.. it would be counterproductive for me.