worst (sufu) waywt fits

Yeah, it'd be funny to collect this douche's pictures and e-mail them to him in like 5 years for his embarassment. Though there's probably a good chance he still wouldn't 'get it' even then. He's a guido in an Asian man's body trying to dress like skater with the dull, empty gaze of a buffoon.

No hate.

i dont know...i dont really have a problem with his outfits aside from the incredible mundane nature in which he frames his photos.

its like the same hting everyday but with different footwear....although I usually am a fan of his jacks....

ill give him that :)

People that give the bird in pictures are faggots. What exactly are they trying to say? Fuck you for looking at my pictures, that I voluntarily posted on Superfuture in WAYWT with the hopes of getting + rep.

wtf???? NIGGA U STOOOPS

http://getoffourisland.com/middle_finger_crisis.html

btw i dont condone that site...shit is mad racist stoops irish pride shit...but u get da pt.

edit: i dun c wuts wrong wiv famos...u guyz r just h8in on his obvi suprior dior home, nike, n supleme pcs.

dismalfuture and i go way back from many forums, so don't assume like a total ass.

hahaha its like that one movie where the Necromongers (chronicles of riddick) attack planet by planet. forum to forum. what number down your list is superfuture?

I'd never posted in this thread before, but i'd like to do a pre-emptive strike. And call dibs on whenever jcruz posts a fit with this tshirt:

whooooa. a bunch of young azn guys came into my store today looking vaguely sufu-ish (all of them in dunks, nice jeans, one guy with a daft punk t-shirt) and one of them was wearing this shirt with a matching ed hardy ball cap. wonder if it was jcruz.

1.jpg

Carhartt hat,

Cheap Monday jacket

Nudie Tight Long Johns, blond denim

Old skool Puma BMW Williams F1 racing boots

I'm hating on this fit.

the layering, jacket looks too tight, nice jeans tho.
personally, i don't like the shoes. the rest isn't so much my style, but I think it would look quite good with some chucks or vans or even some boots or dress shoes. anything but those sporty pumas.

Thats heaps funny, I was actually wearing my new high tops today with that outfit and decided last minute that I want to show them off with another outfit. I got them from homme.homme for 30 bucks and love em. In hindsight I definately agree with them clashing with the outfit..

People that give the bird in pictures are faggots. What exactly are they trying to say? Fuck you for looking at my pictures, that I voluntarily posted on Superfuture in WAYWT with the hopes of getting + rep.

I remember famous geting posted in best waywt for his 'attitude' while giving the bird in one of his early pics... fickle people of sufu.

Thats heaps funny, I was actually wearing my new high tops today with that outfit and decided last minute that I want to show them off with another outfit. I got them from homme.homme for 30 bucks and love em. In hindsight I definately agree with them clashing with the outfit..

how come the nudie didnt fit quite tight on u?? hmm..