worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
honestly a shitty lace job is a one thats fucking too tight. people need to let that shit breath a little but. Loop it in the holes just about right, not too loose and not too tight, make your damn bunny ears and BAM!

so shitty

CIMG2752.jpg

i don't wear converse chuck taylor-like sneakers anymore, but i used to lace that shit hella tight. i thought they looked pretty good like that. i used to lace my dunk high's the same. if it's a quality care thing, i guess i understand, but i never gave a fuck about my nikes.

Yea. Nothing about that outfit is very good. Played out boring tshirt, unnatractive vest and shoes. The jeans don't look too bad.

if he likes floyd he likes em...

not a bad outfit at all...the shoes are really the only thing that REALLY needs to go.

I agree, I like Pink Floyd and band shirts are just about repping the band, so whatever. The shoes or the vest would be okay alone, but together it just looks weird. If he had low-key dark shoes like black chucks, the vest would be fine.

I agree with johny red kind of - I think those shoes are fine, the shirts fine (just looks a bit small?) jeans look fine, the vest is the only thing that i'm not feelin'. Aside from that I think anything there would look good, just not when combined

I agree. I just see so many of those fucking pink floyd tees around simply because it's "cool" that it's hard for me to assume someone is genuine. Even if i was a floyd fan, i'd at least try to find a more original tshirt. My friend has this really nice led zeppelin one that isn't the same stairway to heaven one that every college kid owns along with the poster. I do agree that the vest may work with different shoes. I've never understood why some people are so drawn to the matchy matchy stuff. I see most of it in streetware which i can only assume is from lack of comprehension about fashion. If you don't comprehend well, you still know that matching is generally a good thing, so they overdo it. I've seen solid fits from him before though, but i think he just really likes his old sneakers for some reason.

I in no way think this is one of the "worst fits", it was just here so i commented. It's a lot easier than finding the posts for myself. People send pics here, that really don't belong in "worst" but that has been discussed to death, so i'll just go to sleep.

Puffy vest! - BRRRRR my chest is so cold but my arms are on fire!

Yeah okay, I'm not a big puffy vest guy. But I like puffy jackets just fine, especially vintage 70s. I don't get the hate.

I think his stance is making the jeans look worse than they are. He's kinda standing knock-kneed. If he was standing with his legs straight, they'd be slim, but not tight in the thighs and calves. I don't see much wrong with them. I don't think the jeans being slimmer would really make the fit of the jeans look better. I don't think any thing actually "fits" him poorly in the outfit.

he needs acid wash jeans.

I GOT THAT ON LOCK

p.s. yes my legs are extremely odd. They naturally hyper-extend which makes taking pictures awkward. I'm not defending my fit, in no way do I think it's my best nor do I mind if it's discussed here, hell I'm always open for constructive criticsim, but I'm just saying my legs are fucked, son!

I GOT THAT ON LOCK

p.s. yes my legs are extremely odd. They naturally hyper-extend which makes taking pictures awkward. I'm not defending my fit, in no way do I think it's my best nor do I mind if it's discussed here, hell I'm always open for constructive criticsim, but I'm just saying my legs are fucked, son!

That explains why your legs look extremely long in proportion to your torso... your feet to middle line are a whole head longer than your middle line to top of your head.

I would seriously advocate pulling your jeans down and wearing tees that aren't rather short for your height.

Ok, first time posting here, kinda scary for me.;)

3006071348ikghyt9.jpg

3006071347fsgsdgii3.jpg

sun surf

filippa k

vans

In the words of Homer J. Simpson (paraphrased), Hawaiian shirts are only worn by gay guys and big fat party animals. You don't appear to be a big fat party animal, and so I can only assume that you are giving the gay community a bad name by wearing that monstrosity.