worst (sufu) waywt fits

chances are, your pencil dick wont be seeing any of that wealth. dont know how it works down in australia but in america, asians have the highest average income of any racial group. if jews were considered a race, they would have even more. The forbes 400 list is 25% jewish while being a miniscule portion of the population. when you count averages (dont know if your brain can handle this) whities aint all that rich. you, my friend, will never see that wealth.

i dont know what your monkey w) taps supreme ass is still doing here but wake up and smell the roses: hypebeast looses here. you oughta learn shit from polio instead of taking your fashion advice from your local middle school.

i still dont understand why your fits get posted here more often (probably because of your epeen) but they really are beyond suck. chances are, if i saw you on the street, id probably mock the shit out of you. congratulations, you are the new von dutch of our era. asshole.

dont mean to interject here but i didnt know it was a fucking competition. streetwear is part of fashion, and this is a fashion board? shut the fuck up

Guest Airjamie
Yeah, just what the fuck are you doing here anyway? Go back to Europe.

Dont make us fuck you up again sleeps with buffalo.

that was so terrible.

i'm gonna liter and make you cry all night. you might want to fill the gas tank in your jeep grand cherokee, too.

Littering is about as badass and unruly as downloading music. The only reason i'd be crying tonight would be to mourn your terrible excuse of a flame. That shit couldn't even start a fire in a gasoline-soaked paper house.

dont mean to interject here but i didnt know it was a fucking competition. streetwear is part of fashion, and this is a fashion board? shut the fuck up

it aint, but when he comments on a brilliant fit like polio, he makes it a competition (because milspex really doesnt know what he is talking about). i usually stay away from hypebeasters anyways as i really dont understand the "fashion" behind it beyond brand names and limited shirts. im sure you and jhey though can help me out here.

oh yea, your an idiot for interjecting too.

Actually my friend, they don't. They have the highest median income, not average.

thanks sincerely but my point stands.

There's not much i can say. It's pretty much a top to bottom disaster.

what?!?! is it that bad? he's just a big dude. those shoes are kinda cool i think.

p/s incidentally in singapore oral sex, is only illegal if it doesn't lead to vaginal sex.

Interesting. Is there a time limit? Does the law require you to progress to vaginal sex within, say, an hour, or can it be days, weeks, months or years later? And who monitors it?

My shirt is not fake. I bought it at BWS. Here's my fuckin reciept. I kept it because I knew this would happen.

LuKs HellA FaKE

luks hella dumb u paed 73 dollirs 4 a blak t wit a munkee hed awn it.

didnt you leave? was that farewell thread some sort of ruse?