worst (sufu) waywt fits

Interesting. Is there a time limit? Does the law require you to progress to vaginal sex within, say, an hour, or can it be days, weeks, months or years later? And who monitors it?

excellent question indeed:

"Oral sex is a crime unless it is followed by penile-vaginal sex, Singapore's Court of Appeal ruled Feb. 21 [1997]. "the coitus of the male and female sexual organs" is natural and "unnatural acts" are permitted only as foreplay, the court said." RW/2696

it is ambiguous with regards to time frame, but seeing as how we would be bentham's paragon of the panopticon, there must be some department overseeing this. i don't know. now i'm seriously afraid to comment any further on this topic. *shudder*

i kid.

what matters however, is that implicit in this legislation, is the criminalisation of homosexual activities.

^^ lol. do you keep it in your pocket each day you wear it *just in case* ?!

To be honest yeah I plan on doing that haha. I only wore it once so far. I figured I might as well just keep it in my pocket somewhere "just in case."

I can't believe people pay $73 for an ugly, ill fitting shirt whose only quality is being $73. I pray to god you impress whatever friends you have because if not, that has to be the worst purchase i've ever seen.

excellent question indeed:

"Oral sex is a crime unless it is followed by penile-vaginal sex, Singapore's Court of Appeal ruled Feb. 21 [1997]. "the coitus of the male and female sexual organs" is natural and "unnatural acts" are permitted only as foreplay, the court said." RW/2696

it is ambiguous with regards to time frame, but seeing as how we would be bentham's paragon of the panopticon, there must be some department overseeing this. i don't know. now i'm seriously afraid to comment any further on this topic. *shudder*

i kid.

what matters however, is that implicit in this legislation, is the criminalisation of homosexual activities.

Regarding homosexual activities, I am wondering if a loophole (pun intended?) could be found if the accused claimed they were planning to have vaginal sex later, when they were with a woman.

More seriously, what about, say, a woman who had recently given birth and was too sore to want vaginal sex, but wanted to give pleasure to her partner? Would she be considered a deviant/socially unacceptable?

Sorry to put you on the stand as legal council for Singapore; I + repped you for the panopticon. :)

well tang, it's generally one of those legislations considered to be mala prohibita, rather than mala in se. like illegal parking or jaywalking. everyone does it, just don't get caught. so no, not much deviantisation there if it's hetero (re: post-natal scenario).

and of course, because sexual activities belong to such a private domain, it is rarely ever policed in practice. the criminalisation of homosexuality is also a particularly sensitive topic - there are many considerations, apart from not wanting to perpetuate the existing repressive global image of the nation, we are afterall rather dependent economically on tourism, and the pink dollar is undeniably an attractive incentive.

where i'm from they put the old bay inside the crabcake so it's like you don't even need to.

that's proper

I like remoulade sauce on mine

a lot of places have a poor crab/breadcrumb ratio, my biggest problem with ordering them. my moms makes good ones.

that's proper

I like remoulade sauce on mine

a lot of places have a poor crab/breadcrumb ratio, my biggest problem with ordering them. my moms makes good ones.

I CANT STAND THAT SHIT

100% CRAB OR NUTHIN.

just ask in advance for "lump" crab cake and ask if there's cake.