worst (sufu) waywt fits

I use about 1/4 cup of bread crumbs (not corn meal) for every 7-8 oz lump crab, and I use whole eggs, because whites are a much better binder than yolks.

I thought someone said something about corn meal in this thread in conjunction with crab cakes, but I was totally wrong. I'm not even drunk.

It can't be 100% crab! You need other stuff to bind it and allow it to cook properly.

Do you like broiled or fried?

Old Bay is the flavor of the Eastern Shore.

AYUP.

Guess where I'm from? Well, you already know but these other mofukas don't know what's up!

Guest jmatsu
Donkey cheese douchebaggery. Dude looks like he's humping the mannequin.

S5030754.jpg

what a waste of cute sneakers. he's like the imitation of a hongkonger immitation of a jap imitation of a black man who "borrowed" a complex mag from a korean.

I don't think there's anything wrong there either, and the jeans look like a pretty damn near perfect fit. Its funny how many people sit around here looking terrible in expensive japanese raw denim, just to give people shit when people sport amjack denim and pull it off better than they do.

^cosigned pg. im not big on sevens and all that, and the iron line is a bit bothersome, but hes got a trim physique and jeans to match. the fades arent TERRIBLY unrealistic otherwise and the color isnt too bad. yall'er bunch of cry babies

The jeans fit great on him, i just don't like the fading. I don't mind all artificial fades, i just don't like those that much, and i always hate the ironed creases. A lot of girls have them on their jeans and the shit looks ugly. Luckily i rarely look below the thighs on em'.

you must be partially blind my friend.

yes they fit him nicely and obviously he understands how to balance an outfit

so it winds up looking nice even though the individual pieces arent what everyone

would prefer, it still looks fine because hes smart about what he wears.

but better than 99% of jeans on this forum???? slim bootcuts had their time

and thankfully people remembered that straight leg will always reign supreme.

the seven jean fit is only good if you take pleasure in looking like every other

metro as shit dude walking around soho. id rather not dip into that culture.