worst (sufu) waywt fits

those aren't jeans, they're linen-cotton pants. i'm just about retiring them anyway, i've had them for 8 years now and figured i might as well wear them since it's so hot here.

for those who supported and stood up for me, thanks.

for those who say i'm always looking awkward and what not in my pics, well to be honest (and this is a legitimate excuse, not some weak plea defense), i don't take very good pics, don't bother fixing my posture in them, and yes my body type isn't suited for most clothes, but i think i have a pretty good idea of what suits me and what doesn't. to say i'm wearing clothes that totally don't fit my body type isn't a fair assessment based on just the pictures i've posted. if you guys really wanted to see my style in action perhaps i could take video, but meh, can't say i care enough about proving something or disproving your opinions to do so. If you wanna hate, that's fine it's a message board and you're entitled to your opinions. I just wanted to say that a lot of assumptions here are kind of baseless since they're derived from still pictures which have never been my forte.

Lastly, as i've said before, the internet is the first (and only) place where anyone has made comments about my style being awkward or not suited for my body type. Everyone I meet, even if for the first time, tend to note that my style stands out because it looks natural and effortless on me, and those are probably the two words i'd pick if i had to describe my style. And people bring this up even if i make no mention of it. Certainly, this would apply to me more so than some of the people who've picked me as a target.

that's all.

I'm very middle road about FTB's "fits", some are ok, some I don't like, but

can't say i care enough about proving something or disproving your opinions to do so.
Honestly though? Every time someone has had something negative to say about a fit you put up, there's a short essay written back at them more or less throwing out the same points again and again. If you really don't care, I think a more adequate response would be a few words to the affect of "oh well"

airjamies sentiments exactly. utter crap upon crap!!

this fat bitch should have just stuck his dick in a fresh warm peice of poo before it got cold...but i guess being of this undesirable physique and wearing this/a (thehundreds) tee shirt is basically like the same thing. either or, makes me want to fucking puke.

im glad i made it here.

but in all seriousness. rather than taking the piss out of me. constructive criticism would help. that was the first time i tried those jeans on. obviously they dont suit my shape. what would u recommend? the t-shirt is a size larger than normal. which i see from that photo makes me look larger as its not fitted at all.

i can take the jokes. i am chubby i can deal with that. but throw in a little help with that humour

those aren't jeans, they're linen-cotton pants

thought so

i like that fit - good summer look, and blue with black is a bold move

i'll admit that initially (as in when i first started lurking) your wealthbeasting put me off a bit

but i like how you wear top-shelf stuff loosely and effortlessly

not my steez, but i can appreciate it

hench2vz7.jpg

im glad i made it here.

but in all seriousness. rather than taking the piss out of me. constructive criticism would help. that was the first time i tried those jeans on. obviously they dont suit my shape. what would u recommend? the t-shirt is a size larger than normal. which i see from that photo makes me look larger as its not fitted at all.

i can take the jokes. i am chubby i can deal with that. but throw in a little help with that humour

some simple rules

1. wear clothes that fit

2. don't wear clothes that look stupid. if you are unsure, ask yourself would jhey wear this? if yes, discard/burn.

3. tubbies should not wear tapered pants. straight leg please.

4. if your hair makes babies cry and passersby recoil violently, time to get a haircut.

but in all seriousness. you yourself have listed off a bunch of your own faults, so you know what's up. why don't you try listening to that little nagging voice of wisdom inside your head for a change?

i was just trying some new things, i guess they didnt work. The sagging of the jeans make my thighs look mighty. and the t-shirt makes me look rectagular. My thighs and arms are muscular while my torso is still chubby (years of mountainbiking not working on my stomach). i was experimenting to see what i would look like. and from that picture i can see i look like crap.

i'll post this straight in here.

jew fro

vintage wrangler

not so tapered jeans

vans authentic

tubbyoq2.jpg

dsc1230ny4.jpg

You're stupid..you gain fat everywhere when you gain weight. I hate how people think "Yeah i've just gotta lose 10 pounds on my stomach and i'll be set!" Wrong..you lose weight from every part of your body.

And by the way, those aren't vans eras. Stop trying so damn hard to be wearing what's "cool."

And by the way, those aren't vans eras. Stop trying so damn hard to be wearing what's "cool."

yeah, no one at sufu tries hard to wear what's cool

you've got to be kidding me with this shit

you have fucking sb in your username

agree with joey

You're stupid..you gain fat everywhere when you gain weight. I hate how people think "Yeah i've just gotta lose 10 pounds on my stomach and i'll be set!" Wrong..you lose weight from every part of your body.

that was a mistake from not double checking. i meant vans authentics

yeah, no one at sufu tries hard to wear what's cool

you've got to be kidding me with this shit

you have fucking sb in your username

agree with joey

Why does SB have to be mean i'm some nike SB collector? The name simply is implying that I skateboard...

I don't know. His second fit compared to his first is a million times better. I can't see the jeans or the outfit in one look so it's hard to judge. But from the pictures it looks a lot better and he doesn't look like he's in middle school anymore. I also don't find the hair funny, cool and good looking, but besides that the second outfit is solid. A lot of people on sufu are idiot groupthink sheep, but for him to keep dressing like the first outfit would really be unfortunate. He looks a lot more grown up, but still laid back/cool in the second one. The "do whatever you want and don't worry about it" thing only works within certain boundaries. Keep up the improvement, brass and keep posting the full body fits if you're looking for advice. I like brass because he's not stubborn, he's not one of the hypebeast/niketalk kids who just say "i just wear what i like, it's my style, yo", and he doesn't try to prove how super mature he is(a really mature move) like fashionwhor. Keep it up.

I also think you might want to look into a more straightleg look instead of tapered. It can still be slim (like 8.25-8.5" at the knee and hem) but a more straightleg jean would actually be more slimming than tapered on you.

Can people jump off of the fucking FTB2 hate bandwagon? Nobody had a bad thing to say about him until I posted my criticism and now it's like the favorite thing to do around here...

Shut the fuck up already, I'm tired of it. Especially since most of you have no clue what you're fucking talking about.

You're like a bunch of hyenas, can't do shit till more of you join in. At least jmatsu has the balls to go against public opinion when he hates on people... the rest of you are just mindless followers.

brass's 2nd outfit is (probably) better, but that's not saying much considering how bad the 1st one was.

i say (probably) because without a full body shot it's very difficult to tell what's going on with the pants and the overall look.

the most regrettable thing about brass's sophomore effort is not the fit, but how he managed to get such an expensive camera to produce such shitty images.

settle down beavis.

Can people jump off of the fucking FTB2 hate bandwagon? Nobody had a bad thing to say about him until I posted my criticism and now it's like the favorite thing to do around here...

Shut the fuck up already, I'm tired of it. Especially since most of you have no clue what you're fucking talking about.

You're like a bunch of hyenas, can't do shit till more of you join in. At least jmatsu has the balls to go against public opinion when he hates on people... the rest of you are just mindless followers.

thanks for the advice on the jeans chronoaug

i'll get a full body shot next time.

brass's 2nd outfit is (probably) better, but that's not saying much considering how bad the 1st one was.

i say (probably) because without a full body shot it's very difficult to tell what's going on with the pants and the overall look.

the most regrettable thing about brass's sophomore effort is not the fit, but how he managed to get such an expensive camera to produce such shitty images.

the first outfit was shit. i've learnt from my mistakes. Photowise i just put the camera on auto and took quick pictures. i didn't go to the lenghts of setting up the camera for awe inspiring shots. i'll take that into concideration too next time.

FTB is just real tall and lengthy and the clothes he's buying isn't suited for his body-type. Him and Waldo back there are pretty even when it comes to improper sizing.

Perhaps they could seek some lessons from Chris?

Chris isnt tall. He just stretches out his pics to look taller.

He's not the first to make shitty DSLR shots. Shit, nairb's shots are blurred everyday.

guilty

in nairs defence it's better still than his OLD pics which were twice as blurry as they are now

nice to know someone is noticing ;)

there are plans to buy a tripod someday....

settle down beavis.

Meh, whatever. My point was that I'm annoyed by the group mentality on SuFu, especially of many newer posters. They'll be silent till somebody like jmatsu criticizes the fit and then they'll all jump on the bandwagon and worst waywt fits turns into three pages of bashing of somebody.

Sometimes it's deserved, most times it's not. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of posters who are too scared to have their own opinion.

If somebody called out cheap about one of his fits tomorrow, I have no doubt that there would be a ton of other posters commenting on how they think cheap can't dress and that his fits are crappy, when just recently they were dick-riding him for his don't-give-a-fuck attitude and style.

beavis applies. your incessant complaining, whining, and superiority complex is tired and boring. get over yourself.

And as to that, that's just bullshit. You clearly don't even get what the fuck I posted about, it had nothing to do with me... absolutely nothing. (Not to mention that returning neg rep is pretty childish... then again what can I expect from hypebeast who just jumped onto the next trend. It will be fun seeing you transition into another SuFu trend come next year.)

somehow i dont think that would really happen.

much like crillz, cheap is cooler than you.

Oh god... I'm trying to figure out how the fuck you manage to turn everything into dick-measuring contest.

I'm pretty sure they're both cooler than me, then again I never said they weren't. I'm also pretty sure I never said that I didn't like how cheap is dressed, I just said that if somebody of the higher-profile posters did then there would be a following of many newbies who would say the same.

Bah. You're an idiot.

it's a fucking fashion forum on the internet; your opinion is as valid as any n00b on this forum. you're not any cooler or better, for that matter, than all of the bandwagon jumpers you claim to be annoyed at/with. i take your opinion like most others, with a grain of salt. especially when you go on your stupid tirades about how people on this forum follow group-think too much, blah blah blah. if you're so annoyed with it, stop posting. you're not going to change anything about this forum, and your constant whining, emotional tirades, and superiority complex are childish, stupid and TIRESOME.

i never once have had anything negative to say about someone on this forum, but you seriously take the cake.

GET OVER YOURSELF.

btw, you definitely deserved that neg rep, for yet again, another stupid ranting post you're so known for.

EDIT: thanks for validating all of my assumptions tiranis. your pm to me after writing this post sure showed me that you're right in every occassion on this board. plus, those positive reps you received from that last post made all of what you had written that much more poignant.

Meh, whatever. My point was that I'm annoyed by the group mentality on SuFu, especially of many newer posters. They'll be silent till somebody like jmatsu criticizes the fit and then they'll all jump on the bandwagon and worst waywt fits turns into three pages of bashing of somebody.

Sometimes it's deserved, most times it's not. Either way, it doesn't change the fact that there's plenty of posters who are too scared to have their own opinion.

If somebody called out cheap about one of his fits tomorrow, I have no doubt that there would be a ton of other posters commenting on how they think cheap can't dress and that his fits are crappy, when just recently they were dick-riding him for his don't-give-a-fuck attitude and style.

And as to that, that's just bullshit. You clearly don't even get what the fuck I posted about, it had nothing to do with me... absolutely nothing. (Not to mention that returning neg rep is pretty childish... then again what can I expect from hypebeast who just jumped onto the next trend. It will be fun seeing you transition into another SuFu trend come next year.)