worst (sufu) waywt fits

I know we're not supposed to fuck with other forums, but check this from hypebeast:

I read through it, even though I think DUm and your style both are pretty bad, I'll just say dum's is worse

he is always wearing pants that make his t-shirt look like an XXL, it looks just as bad as any of those retarded gangster wannabe's in rocawear XXLs etc.

Style has a lot more to do with what looks good on you rather than what brands you wear and the style of clothes you wear.

Unfortunately you guys still haven't got your shit right, all your clothes either look bummy or too big or too small. makes the whole oufit look dirty and stupid, no matter how awesome the individual peices are.

But I love you both anyway YES HOMO &)

And the kid he's talking to is:

06-25-07.jpg

I fucking love it over there!

come on dum, I'm a bastard over there but thats pretty low. Shit is weak over there, by a HUGE margin.

alot of them are now new members here, or are lurkers now, seen young africas post today?

Sorry, I know I kinda returned as a douuuuche, but that comment made me laugh. I like that it's all new kids, who don't remember me so they will say whatever. Everyone used to just be nice to me.

I bet he gets some sweet fades from gardening all day

...that guy isn't even 'too weighted', he has a broad chest and shoulders and apparently some wide hips... he's kind of built like a chick. point is, he should

be hiding this about himself, not accentuating it.

latest trainwreck:

03.jpg

how is this any different than westside's fit that every came all over a month ago?

I read through it, even though I think DUm and your style both are pretty bad, I'll just say dum's is worse

he is always wearing pants that make his t-shirt look like an XXL, it looks just as bad as any of those retarded gangster wannabe's in rocawear XXLs etc.

Style has a lot more to do with what looks good on you rather than what brands you wear and the style of clothes you wear.

Unfortunately you guys still haven't got your shit right, all your clothes either look bummy or too big or too small. makes the whole oufit look dirty and stupid, no matter how awesome the individual peices are.

But I love you both anyway YES HOMO &)

there were so many ironic, contradicting statements in that post that it hurt my eyes reading it :(

how is this any different than westside's fit that every came all over a month ago?

shoes dont compliment pants

pants dont compliment the shirt

shirt doesnt compliment the shoes

its a carcrash

Thanks DUM, good laugh.

Might I add - I like your fits i.e. tight jeans + larger tee. you pull it off well (no homo)

I like DUMs tight pants and shirt size.

YES HOMO

Sorry, I know I kinda returned as a douuuuche, but that comment made me laugh. I like that it's all new kids, who don't remember me so they will say whatever. Everyone used to just be nice to me.

i bet those fuckers would hate on the swagger king hipset.

It's cause the color's too pastel, it doesnt work well with his skin tone. He shoulda gone with something darker.

don't you mean ma'am? if he didn't show his head that looks feminine.

it's not too feminine. It's just the color of the cardigan that makes it look all funny.

i'd honestly, simply by looks, choose to be seen in public with westside as opposed to this guy.

actually, that is my rubric for evaluating all WAYWT posts- would i be seen walking down the street with this person or no? this dude's a no- especially

since i'm having a hard time imagining him not making that face and posing like

that 24/7.

FASHUN 4WD ROCKKAAAAERRRRSSSS