worst (sufu) waywt fits

What size are his shoes let me get them.

Kids in Japan used to rock kicks 2 sizes up to get the Charlie Chaplin/ Ronald McDonald steez on point.

I didn't know all about that. I used to size up my superstars but I think that messed up the growth of my feet. Very interesting though.

his previous fit was better imo, but this one is pretty bad.. the cardigan looks uncomfortably bunched, and together with the pants makes him look chubby atleast compared to that previous pic.

yea that hat/jacket combo is killer, the shirts look wierd, sweat pants are wack, and the shoes are way too loud

i also surprisingly like the way the coat is cinched at the back although i dont think he really knew what he was doing

so to recap, cause i really hope he gets the memo, that hat/jacket combo is killer

i dont know why i care

78 an OG purist. he wants his denim japan or american designed, definitely not diors, and sagged with a preferably repro cut.

Also shoes should be laced with some style, not like they are straight off the feet of a mom in the early 90's walking her dog.

overall bagginess could be improved.

the wider lacing system isn't necessarily needed to be laced, just let the feet breath..

thats all I could find on my own.

by the way I am not a purist in anyway so I find nothing personally wrong with the outfit, but I see what might be off from an OG purist POV..

i was talking under the assumption that he was purist.. if he wears diors he prolly 98% pure 2% hypebeast.

haha no one can escape the call of the hypebeast. I know plenty of purist that have perpetrated on some level... I guess it doesnt really matter.

milspex is the only person (not counting in the past) I mean currently that sticks to being 100% purist.

personally i don give a shit I like the flexibility of a post modernist approach to streetwear to some degree...

78 those lazers are great

shut the fuck up

waywt082902.jpg

people what the fuck is up with the external pouches on SuFu these days? you could MAYBE get away with one as a "man-pouch" but the cell phone one is entirely unnecessary. it's not like you don't have enough pockets in your pants, jesus christ

people what the fuck is up with the external pouches on SuFu these days? you could MAYBE get away with one as a "man-pouch" but the cell phone one is entirely unnecessary. it's not like you don't have enough pockets in your pants, jesus christ

2it1rwm.jpg

sorry not everyone can look as good as this (10). perhaps some jerry curls and ill fitting jeans can help him with his multi tech pouch? (10)

I've only posted 2 waywts and I'm already in worst. :'(

the whole point of the bag was to go overboard on the pockets, but I guess it doesnt work.

you should just embrace the look and really go overboard on pockets.....like keep the pants and pouch, but replace the hoody with a photographer's vest

you should just embrace the look and really go overboard on pockets.....like keep the pants and pouch, but replace the hoody with a photographer's vest

I totally would.. I actually had something like that in mind, but I don't have a photographer's vest, and totally epic beat me to it.

As for sizing up and sagging, I'm already like, short and fat, so I don't know if I could do that. I just have to find my swagger instead of trying to fit between some shizophrenic affinity towards both slim clothes and streetwear.

Thanks sufu, for being surprisingly lenient and constructive. Unless, that is, all of the previous posts are missing a gigantic (10). In that case, screw you guys.

Come at me when you have something legitimate to bitch at me about.

pussy.

I think the two quotes of yours that I posted above contrast completely with the shit youre trying to say here, so ill focus on one thing.

In terms of the legitimacy of my comment:

I had no dark green bars before I posted it

I think the two quotes of yours that I posted above utterly defunct the shit youre trying to say here, so ill focus on one thing.

In terms of the legitimacy of my comment:

I had no dark green bars before I posted it

It's good that you choose to focus on something that has absolute irrelevance. I've recieved rep bars for posting retarded pictures of sluts pulled directly from cobrasnake.com.

Which again proves you have nothing legimate to say, as I pointed out before.

Since you're so into confirming my previous statements why don't you just go ahead and admit you're a fucking pussy too.