worst (sufu) waywt fits

bitches topman were practically giving away ripoffs of these joints by the ends of summer

as we already know it is way behind the hipster train so GET OFF THE BANDWGON FAST

i may be wrong due to beer

AA is sellin similar tightz...

it died as soon as it begun.

they're dead to me...i saw a pic of some kid in DC (WTF???) wearing them on the innernet :(

but srsly those r pretty kooll...dunno y i didnt kop

yea thats my pair, i quit denim bar after they ordered them for a couple of the staffers, when i quit they hired that kid and he got my pair, talk about a let down. dead to me as well.

aint gonna stop me from getting the white/black ones when i get the monnies!

damn straight

bn tryna cop the zebra or neonzebra for ages now.

j<3sksubi been 'round longer than a few months..

not worth retail price here in aus.......................

Alright, uparmoured's fits are really starting to annoy the shit out of me. Not the whole fits, just this shit:

1315389427_d44ce1834e_o.jpg

Every single meshing of hemline and shoes he's ever attempted is frankly shit. What the hell is the need for all this stupid cuffing and tucking with jeans too big for tucking and boots too small for tucking?

It's great to see your accident hasn't stopped you from riding... erm... posing next to your fixie. You're an inspiration to us all.

while I dislike how his Diors fall at his feet, you can't seriously be putting that in here because of the bike... there isn't a chain or gears so it can't even be a fixie. get over it

It's great to see your accident hasn't stopped you from riding... erm... posing next to your fixie. You're an inspiration to us all.

stunt seems like a cool guy, and its nice to see he took off that black fedora for once

100_0219.jpg

Thats the point of buying another bike a week after an accident.

Why would I keep my other bike in my room? When Id have to go all the way downstairs to bring it outside to ride?

^Bianchi

Pake

DSC00643.jpg