worst (sufu) waywt fits

HPIM0251sf.jpg

Not that either 'fit is shitty, just this pic disgusts me, it's ok to have a gf cameo (stunt, jpgm) but when it's a pda .. (sfda????) i want to puke on your diors or wahtever you're wearing

Yes i realize this is "worst waywt fits" but he didnt post the pic in chat so i couldnt really say anything anywhere else

Guest jmatsu
HPIM0251sf.jpg

Not that either 'fit is shitty, just this pic disgusts me, it's ok to have a gf cameo (stunt, jpgm) but when it's a pda .. (sfda????) i want to puke on your diors or wahtever you're wearing

Yes i realize this is "worst waywt fits" but he didnt post the pic in chat so i couldnt really say anything anywhere else

yeah it's not working. it's merely a prop or sufu publicity stunt. for all we know, guy could have paid his little sister to give him a smooch. she kinda looks like she's not into it...

HPIM0251sf.jpg

wtf? they BOTH have great fits, this photo does NOT belong here.

Going to work. I was going to wear the jacket then realized its too hott for that.

But you failed to realise that your shirt and tie make you look like a retarded colour blind salesman? Dude should just jump off his balcony and do us all a favour.

amazing, he's not wearing that hat.

I'm not gonna try argue these comments cause i really don't care, BUT i am just going to say that the reason i wear a hat all the time is b/c i have a very noticable scare that stretches from behind both ears around the top of my head. I kinda like to hide it by wearing a hat because even growing my hair out does not cover the scar