worst (sufu) waywt fits

@windsong: are you fucking serious man? is that how you are going to defend yourself? "im smarter and richer then most of you lamers."

we realize that you dont like tight jeans, i dont wear tight jeans either, however there are plenty of better cuts that would compliment you besides dior, i think several members have already mentioned this.

your shoes? you fucking complain about walking too much? i walk a lot too but im gonna slap on a pair of 360s unless im going for a jog or to the gym, you could easily get a pair of clydes or something and slap a dr.scholl inside for your own comfort, heck i even get some of my vans a 1/2 size up to slide in a sole to make a little more comfy.

people are trying to give u legitimate constructive criticism. lose the shoes, lose the jeans. were not asking you to conform to anything were just suggesting that you could look a whole lot better if you dressed more to your body type.

stop fucking crying and going on about how you think your smarter and richer than a lot of the people on this forum.

datasupa, the irony is that you have +rep me before for one of my "stupid" post. don't you get a headache for knowing that you're a walking talking contradiction (see my sig)?

superconfessional 07-01-2007 10:47 PM datasupa bravissimo

heh, do you know what bravissimo means? it's the ultimate, highest possible accolade. the use of this term to describe your groping a bunch of girls and then preventing injury to yourself by hiding behind another girl---well, even you might have guessed it was satirical.

since being as dumb as windsong appears to be is not humanly possible, i can only conclude he's just another run of the mill troll. and henceforth not worth any further time or effort, since he's not even a very interesting or talented troll.

except to note ....that he's a friend of dismalfuture? shame, dismal, shame.....

since being as dumb as windsong appears to be is not humanly possible, i can only conclude he's just another run of the mill troll. and henceforth not worth any further time or effort, since he's not even a very interesting or talented troll.

hes really good at digging holes for himself though

heh, do you know what bravissimo means? it's the ultimate, highest possible accolade. the use of this term to describe your groping a bunch of girls and then preventing injury to yourself by hiding behind another girl---well, even you might have guessed it was satirical.

except to note ....that he's a friend of dismalfuture? shame, dismal, shame.....

wrong again. that +rep was for my post about causing ruckus in a whore house. and you still haven't address the original reason for my fit, so it's obvious that you can only converse on a 12th grader level. in fact, i still haven't seen a direct rebutal to my original "scholar" comment. i guess it's just out of all your league. and it's kinda sad to see that all you can do is give some childish reply - you should just stop fronting, you're not even good at it.

Picture116.jpg

+++ Supreme. Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

The items themselves ain't bad... just that he never seems to pull of his shit properly. Maybe it's cuz his magnum's weak.

zoolander.jpg

Or maybe it's cuz he's even trying to fuckin pull a magnum.

Homie needs to light a fag at a petrol station whilst sippin' on his orange-mocha-frappucino.

Or maybe it's cuz he's even trying to fuckin pull a magnum.

Homie needs to light a fag at a petrol station whilst sippin' on his orange-mocha-frappucino.

i couldnt agree more, this is just a classic case of supreme x supreme x atrocity, day in and day out...

to be a bit more constructive, i dont like that the tee completely covers the crotch. it looks like a big t-shirt with legs. i believe that the intent of that cap was to rock it more towards the back of the head, the top of the beanie just looks goofy. also, not that it's neccesarily a bad thing, as im sure he's as fit as a fox, but im not sure many people that wear preme have veins pumping out their arm, and in this case the juxtaposition aint workin.

damnit constant struggle, if I could take back that sympathy rep I gave you earilier I would, there's no cause to pose in front of your car in waywt, this ain't styleforum

fam0us looks likes he's squeezing his butt cheeks together in ALL his poses, that's where the determination in his eyez cum from. And I also want to thank him personally for making me consider giving up my raw DH 19cm MIJ's (j/k I don't own any, just MII)

2:30 starz, FYI this ain't thread isn't titled "time to show off crappy windows paint skills with lame jokes" if you want to start a thread where that is subject please feel free, otherwise save yourself time and effort and just post pics you don't like and maybe some words under them.

oh and to stick to the topic I guess this will do:

Darkeside

a bit blurred sorry but today

040807.jpg

(got OG packaging whiskers and all, fresh to death!)

@windsong: arent you going to reply to my post? you keep saying how we dont reply to your scholar comment? (which post are you even referring to, ive just seen you post obnoxious shit and weak backlash against earnest critiques)

people were seriously trying to help your aesthetic but i guess its in your best interest to look like shit.

@windsong: arent you going to reply to my post? you keep saying how we dont reply to your scholar comment? (which post are you even referring to, ive just seen you post obnoxious shit and weak backlash against earnest critiques)

people were seriously trying to help your aesthetic but i guess its in your best interest to look like shit.

dood, i just got home from clubbing and not in the mood to explain to some moron who lacks the ability to search a few pages back.

except to note ....that [windsong's] a friend of dismalfuture? shame, dismal, shame.....

i retract this comment about dismalfuture. windsong kind of implied he was your friend, when in fact he is just a creepy e-stalker and groupie. my bad dismal, i should've known better.