worst (sufu) waywt fits

^^ dino, as said in the main thread, thats a really nice outfit. The angle for the pic might not be the best, which is a bit distracting, but the fit is really solid. I like the matching hat/shirt with the scarf, feels fresh. Imo, the weakest link might be the shoes... I feel like the top might call for some more rugged boot footwear, or perhaps chucks/pf flyers.

^i said somewhere else, its the lighting, the hat is actually grey. with that said i wasnt too sure how it would work out either. poor mans cotton duck? at least the cotton duck parts in there. ill take it

i wish i could even pull off a poor man's cottonduck pic.

That hat makes your forehead look fuckin huge, I think it'd be better without the bandana too.

Nothing wrong with a big forehead....

I was just going to post that.

1) the cardigan doesn't fit well

2) those Nike trainers are ugly as fuck

3) that white tee looks cheaper than the cheapest Costco shit

4) I'd be fucking pissed if my $300 jeans fit like that (the stacking is nice, but what is the point of wearing baggy Diors???)

see, the only guys who dislike my fit are the ones who i never notice/ heard about on here before until now, not even one member of substance. you people often mistake good sizing for good fit, and are probably just envious of my dior, apc, and number nine pieces.

Jesus christ that fit is fine. maybe lose the hat, the vespa (having one is cool, including it in a pic is maybe trying too hard), and the christmas wreath

see, the only guys who dislike my fit are the ones who i never notice/ heard about on here before until now, not even one member of substance. you people often mistake good sizing for good fit, and are probably just envious of my dior, apc, and number nine pieces.

I don't like you.

who would you like to say it? the fit on your jeans looks very bad. they look like you sized up three sizes. they don't go well with shoes like that.

learn to take criticism.

i think thewindsong is now gonna say that he doesn't take criticism from european members cuz their opinion is not to be taken into account because they are....european?

i am sure he is gonna come up with a retarded reason like this one for your opinion mike

you dont dress for your body type. you are fat and stocky and wear clothing intended for taller skinnier people. this may be because of camera angle but your thighs look huge. oh yea and your shoes are hideous.

even assuming that no one of 'substance' has criticized you (which is clearly untrue), it is a fallacy to conclude by anyone's silence that they actually like your fit. if they liked it, they would probably defend you, and so far no one--big or small peen--has voiced any support. more likely, 'substantial' users are just ignoring you or just don't care.

and no, i do not like your fit, to respond to your meager BB-shot of a neg rep

the fact of the matter is, still a shit fit for the cost.

i wouldn't bat an eye if i saw him walking down the street.

the diors don't look like a good ideal dior fit. to me, it looks like a pair of cheap 501s.

what a waste of $340+

and the shoes...

god, why do people think wearing trainers actually flatters?

jealousy over your shit?

i have more respect for people who are perfectly happy wearing cheaper clothes and pulling it off well because that's all they can work with; as opposed to people who throw their money around and have a certain incompetence to wear things in an aesthetically pleasing fashion.

ie, you.

Don't get upset because you bought your clothes off ebay and they don't fit properly. We all start somewhere.

rarely do i ever neg rep people..but windsong may be the victim...I gave this guy solid advice and yet he still whines...whats the point of giving him criticism when he's just going to cry about it?

i really hope this yoyo conversation kills the keyko/robideuauaeaux fight. i know everyone wants their final word....

I was not fighting robi but taking a piss at him until it got really boring. But - here is my last word:

img_orgazmo.jpg

Axis Powers

robideaux and keyko should just pull it out and measure each other

you'd like to see that, wouldn't you, you sausage inspector!!!:eek:

I was not fighting robi but taking a piss at him until it got really boring. But - here is my last word:

img_orgazmo.jpg

Axis Powers

i wouldn't get them mad if i were you......you might get called a dork! or...a geek! or *gasp* a fudging a-hole!

cry, the windsong, cry!!!!

the windsong blows so melancholy

boooooo booooooo

the windsong blows and sounds unjolly

hoooooo hooooooo

Psst, your laces are untied.

I wonder when you'll start earning positive rep from people.

DP Treated cotton oversize tank

(2)xist Tee

Dior Homme 17cm jeans

Gram 319g shoes (see thumbnail for closeup)

dp-tank-dh.jpg

I don't like this. Discuss.