worst (sufu) waywt fits

Again, I suppose saying a post is "tired" and "lacking of wit" is a great response if you aren't able to actually defend why a garbage outfit looked good.

I would honestly like to hear what makes that outfit truly stylish and not just some exaggerated and poorly executed attempt at standing out. This impoverished 12 year old is all ears!

apparently the words exaggeration (of proportions) and juxtaposition didnt cross your mind... either way, no one should have to defend their outfits to anyone, let alone a cuntache that spends his time trying to piss people off on the internet.

I'd apologize for my hypebeast brethren but they see me as a 'e-traitor' anyway. Yes, Charged has too much money, again he wanted pay two sufu members to soak his jeans for him. I think he was offering $40.

He <3's me. And I <3 him. no'mo.

I don't know about that.

The only time "SuFu" ever comes up there is when somebody here says something ignorant about somebody on Hypebeast.

Either way, whatever - it's the internet, and I think there are a lot of people on both respective forums who take things WAY too seriously.

Yeah I am done. Just remember, I am 6 years younger then you and I have more then you will ever have. Keep sucking that e-dick and givin that rep though. Props on weighing 300+ and trying to deny it.

PS: I love the quotation marks you use. DENIAL!

how are you going to talk about how much shit you have when you live with your moms, kid? sure, you probably have a little after school job bagging groceries or wiping down toilets at 7/11 or whatever the fuck it is you do, but your mom still pays for half your shit. and to be honest, that's fine, cause you're definitely not the only one to use mommy's money, but pretending you worked hard for your shit and bragging about them online is just plain faking it, kid. kinda like a white guy from suburbia calling a black dude "nigga" on the internet cause he's too much of a pussy to ever say that in real life. Not only are you a hypebeast, but you're also hypebeast's biggest poser.

I don't think I understand this drama between Hypebeast and Superfuture.

BTW, I post as Sinatra on Hypebeast.

People actually dislike other people because of what forums they post on?

Like many others, I read and post on both forums regularly. I find that many posters on HB who don't post on Sufu tend to have the impression that Sufu really hates on HB all the time, which is just not true. In actuality, HB rarely gets talked about here. HB is not mentioned in Sufu nearly as many times as Sufu is mentioned in HB.

again he wanted pay two sufu members to soak his jeans for him. I think he was offering $40.

whoa.

really?

charged.

one of my jeans made it to the XXX thread.

i know what i'm doing.

for 20 i'll tub soak and give it the secret honeycomb rubdown.

holla at your boy.

Like many others, I read and post on both forums regularly. I find that many posters on HB who don't post on Sufu tend to have the impression that Sufu really hates on HB all the time, which is just not true. In actuality, HB rarely gets talked about here. HB is not mentioned in Sufu nearly as many times as Sufu is mentioned in HB.

ding ding ding dinggggggggg

3d4zfh

Well, a lot of kids who are in high school or college but live with their parents and are also kinda spoiled probably could. Say he makes $100 a week at the movie theater. His parents probably pay for everything else and even give him extra spending money for eating out and going places and tells him that he can spend his work money on just clothes. It's still kinda immature and stupid but i can see how he would have money if he makes $80-100 part time. That's 2 pairs of sbs a month. Bragging about your clothes and how much you have though might be the stupidest thing on the internet after bragging about how you could beat someone up in real life.