worst (sufu) waywt fits

maybe its just his pose, but it looks like he has too much going on all at one time. hat's out there while matching with the shoes. shirts out there. and his right arm is kinda in that pose like the guy is going "you gotta problem" type of shit. that or dj2 looks like bobby hundreds.

Why do so many people here hate on bootcut anyway ?? Nudie ralfs are worn by a fair few people in waywt and nobody says a thing.

1) That post is a little contradictory if you think about it.

2) It tends to look douche-y and sloppy. I'm generally not of fan of sharp tappers or flared boot-cuts, but I don't mind subtle versions of the afformentioned as long as they are on the appropriate body-types.

^i think/hope most people are thinking of the trendy hipsters and girls with poor taste when theyre talking about how much boot cut sucks. worn in the proper aesthetic, the way they came to be, id say theyre badass. someone put Bill and his american vintage/western aura in a pair of repro bootcuts and then see how many objections people raise. worn in context, its an american staple

1) That post is a little contradictory if you think about it.

2) It tends to look douche-y and sloppy. I'm generally not of fan of sharp tappers or flared boot-cuts, but I don't mind subtle versions of the afformentioned as long as they are on the appropriate body-types.

Ok thanks for the reply. Since i'm still learning about what suits me what body types would you say look good in bootcut jeans ?

^i think/hope most people are thinking of the trendy hipsters and girls with poor taste when theyre talking about how much boot cut sucks. worn in the proper aesthetic, the way they came to be, id say theyre badass. someone put Bill and his american vintage/western aura in a pair of repro bootcuts and then see how many objections people raise. worn in context, its an american staple

what is the history of bootcut? what are it's advantages? i don't really know much about the reasons for it...

i thought that tapered legs or straight were better because they were tight over boots or could tuck into boots...which was desirable for a reason that's now escaping me.

Come on Westside, this one is too easy.

Boot Cut......

i thought that tapered legs or straight were better because they were tight over boots or could tuck into boots...which was desirable for a reason that's now escaping me.

The problem is that the modern 'boot cuts' actually have far larger openings than what is practical to put over a boot.........they end up dragging under the heel of the shoe.

I have nothing against slight bootcuts, but alot of them look like subtle bell bottoms.

could someone explain to me why they're called 'straight' legs and 'tapered' jeans. i've always wondered

could someone explain to me why they're called 'straight' legs and 'tapered' jeans. i've always wondered

that's a good question, since all jeans are tapered, unless you're wearing huuuuuge pants or something.

by straight i mean pants that don't taper much after the knee. taper to me means that they get significantly smaller after the knee and have a smaller leg opening.

saftis promptly deleted his waywt (yellow jeans, stupidly long t-shirt, dunks, stupid pose, etc.) after getting critiqued, as such I'm taking his collection of terrible streetwear pictures hostage... and also some babe covered in cum or photoshopped to be covered in cum, or whatever:

f_177.jpg

f_166.jpg

f_164.jpg

f_154.jpg

f_152.jpg

And I've got more... just too lazy to resize the really bad ones.

Matching with SpongeBob

f_28.jpg

he has some emo tendencies apparently

f_46.jpg

that saftis tribute made me strangly uncomfortable, perhaps it was that closer of emoness or the opener of cum girl or maybe the fact he wore a fucking spongebob shirt and cordinated it to his shoes.

Guest jmatsu

it does not belong in the worst, but what do you expect? morons often place random crap-pics in the best thread. the sufu sense of right and wrong is very warped. i'm trying to help...

think about it this way:

carl and kix's random bro shit in the best waywt thread and your's in the worst... go fucking figure...

that's a good question, since all jeans are tapered, unless you're wearing huuuuuge pants or something.

by straight i mean pants that don't taper much after the knee. taper to me means that they get significantly smaller after the knee and have a smaller leg opening.

westside, i think 'supa was poking fun at you...

im pretty sure the navy was the first to sport the bootcut, and like many things in the armed forces it was because of necessity, if a ship sank and the crew was dressed head to toe in their wool/cotton/whatever uniforms, a bootcut/bell bottom was much easier to take off in a hurry so as to not be weighted down when theyre all trying not to drown