worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu

kid might of had an aquaintence who was into raf simons. that aquaintence bought those ridiculously oversized shorts off a yoox or some shit for dirt cheep. he couldn't sell that shit on ebay, because most people who wear raf simons aren't overweight. so upncoming inherited them. now waywt has a pic of fatboy wearing raf simons shorts (if they are infact r.s.). obviously he got mad disrepected, so he might sell them to pay for his next buffet eat-a-thon. who will be the next poor slob to purchase, post, sell, eat (at the buffet), and continue this heinous cycle of disgust???

haha, that was a last minute decision...i was going to get the grey, but i thought, hell, i mine as well go all out

kid might of had an aquaintence who was into raf simons. that aquaintence bought those ridiculously oversized shorts off a yoox or some shit for dirt cheep. he couldn't sell that shit on ebay, because most people who wear raf simons aren't overweight. so upncoming inherited them. now waywt has a pic of fatboy wearing raf simons shorts (if they are infact r.s.). obviously he got mad disrepected, so he might sell them to pay for his next buffet eat-a-thon. who will be the next poor slob to purchase, post, sell, eat (at the buffet), and continue this heinous cycle of disgust???
maybe you??!

how did you know my plan!??????

is that shit real? how can they stand?

fuck yeah its real, the one in the pink and neon green suits are my 2 moms.

hint:

going to actual retail stores (even if they arent sufu approved) > buying everything off the intarnets and dressing yourself

maynot always be true

but the things i bought off the intarnets rarely fit me right