worst (sufu) waywt fits

you really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about sometimes.

oh wait, all the time.

The funny thing is he even agreed with me...quit being an assbag.

True. My testicles aren't quite as large.

It is all relative to the application. Straight lines are not the only thing to go buy when dealing with such pants. Cmirskys' pants make his legs look short and stumpy. The red pants are much more flattering. The only reason they look a little odd from that angle is because there is excess material in the thigh region.

definitely not bad enough to cross forum borders

seriously, wow, theres nothing even that overly offensive besides the stupid lace job, but thats not enough for legitimate cross forum hate

also, i really like that cmirsky fit

one day when im confident enough that i could pull them off i am going to track down a pair of those pants

Hey Thorns, thanks for the thumbs up hehe. I'd say the thing that annoys you most with the nickname is that you didn't figure it out first... oh well, I am sure there are some other good things about you.

cheers mate

Now, DUM, thanks a lot. This is why I joined SuFu. Not being sarcastic now. Just living in the part of the world where you just don't get all that stuff. and it costs a lot of effort to get any decent thing. And I mean decent. forget any japanese stuff most of the superdenim guys are wearing! So I'd rather get some constructive notes like yours than those gay comments from people who don't even have the guts to post themselves for judgement.

Anyway I am sure I'll cop some more :)

revange is the pleasure of gods

Guest jmatsu
BOOOOOYAHHHH!!!

don't lie fag, you just wanted my pic to be closer to your's.

i'm sure my hips are smaller then the battleships you're desperately trying to hide.