worst (sufu) waywt fits

I don't know, after transactionfree dissed pokemon in the waywt chat thread, i'm starting to agree. Shit's blasphemy

The fit is quite good...but who the hell talked you into that hair style?

How is this legitimate whatsoever?

I hate having to argue over the semantics of "worst waywt fit", but there is no reason moy should be in this thread. He is one of my favorite posters, and in this I'm sure I'm not alone. If he were one of the many posters who crop the photo past their neck, would you still put him in here?

i don't think that your second senitment is very mature nor is it even realistic. i sincerely doubt that anyone would even waste the effort for a real life street critique on a stranger's wardrobe no less. anyway we're all here to learn, some more than others...

again, i appreciate your humility.

You're right. Thanks for helping me keep things in perspective. Cheers!

it looks like it's just being blown by the wind, and if you don't know asian hair then I'm telling you now it's not that easy to make it look good without knowing a very good stylist or putting lots of shit in it. regardless the pic is by no means even close to a worst waywt...

yes. it was quite windy here in the bay area.

this is moy having a bad day:

dsc00079ql4.jpg

^Ant, you slut!

Yes, the wind was blowing my hair and am still in the process of growing it out or deciding to cut it short. Opinions? Robideaux's would be nice since I remember him commenting on it a while back.

moy um if you shave it but keep it a little longer in the middle like an inch and 1/2 i swear it would look good (nohomo)...

so like a buzz but the middle area is a little longer..

nolies if you do this and dont look good i will send you something, maybe some kuumba incense.

Guest jmatsu
This is almost as bad as Westside...

i don't care for the tee, but this shit doesn't belong here. the pants and the shoes look good.

What do you mean...that shit is purple leopard print. He doesn't pull that off. And how do they fit good? They look only mildly better than yours do.

congratulations

i forget what you look like or i would make fun of you. it's zebra.

This is almost as bad as Westside...

did you mean "baaad" as in good? like b-b-bad to the bone? that would seem to make more sense as the fit is kinda nice, in a "I'd give him props for pulling off those pants (that I'd never be caught dead wearing) decently" sort of way

^Ant, you slut!

Yes, the wind was blowing my hair and am still in the process of growing it out or deciding to cut it short. Opinions? Robideaux's would be nice since I remember him commenting on it a while back.

azyn mid length hair is terrible. but once you get past the hurdle and grow it out long enough, the straightest pony tail is in your grasp. ie. me now.

Guest jmatsu
reputation_neg.gifworst waywt fits07-18-2007 06:12 PMjmatsuhaha you suck.

Jmatsu...don't like what I said? To further elaborate my point, you look like a chubby hypebeast who stumbled onto zozo and bought too much shit he can't pull off.

i've never bought one thing from zozo and i probably knew about it's existence before 90% of this board.. you can take your random cheap shots (it's obivous you don't know shit), but the fact remains that almost everything you post amounts to nothing. i've seen your pics. you look wack as fuck.

did i hurt you or one of boyfriends' feelings in the past? you're embarrassing yourself. you are of the opinion that dum's fit belongs here, while i am of the opinon that you're a fucking idiot.

hahaha damn asterix rocked you jmatsu(say what you're going to say because I know you'll now try to have clever come backs for the next week and half. as for DUM thats intense as hell man, not a huge fan of those zebra prints but a huge fan of you having the balls to rock that.