worst (sufu) waywt fits

Guest jmatsu
they're space battleships.

i'm 890000% sure (as keagan would say) that you're smaller than me.

cool. i forgive you since you admitted that.

sorry, but i kind of cringed and averted my gaze when i saw this

is it taboo to post sidney here? :eek:

Definitely not. Surprisingly, OMC, notesee, and I were laughing the shits out when we saw that piece, but I had to try it on. It full zips around the crotch, and is a one-piece jumper. I question the pattern on the shorts, but if that were changed, I'd actually wear that as pajamas. Very comfortable... I can't believe I'm saying that. :o

Guest jmatsu
why? these are just facts right? i do step outside of the house looking the way i do. i have as little desire to be you as you have to be me.

in all seriousness, i think that the helmut langs i'm wearing aren't the most hip flattering of denim i own, but i sincerely don't think they constitute being in the worst thread nor the child-hip bearing. maybe i'm a little biased, but i'm just saying...

Guest jmatsu

btw i think the pants/shirt look nice. shoes are nice too but they're HARE

thanks. HARE! i guess no ones gonna let me live this down!

Definitely not. Surprisingly, OMC, notesee, and I were laughing the shits out when we saw that piece, but I had to try it on. It full zips around the crotch, and is a one-piece jumper. I question the pattern on the shorts, but if that were changed, I'd actually wear that as pajamas. Very comfortable... I can't believe I'm saying that. :o

funny thing is, polishmike put it in best waywt also. i guess being in both best and worst threads means you're.....provocative