worst (sufu) waywt fits

Well I don't wear it because I think its cool, I wear that shirt because it was given to me by someone I love and it has great sentimental value.

its still a bad fit regardless. stop making excuses. next thing you'll be saying that the person who gave it to you has since died or something like that. surely then i will have to stop, right?

its still a bad fit regardless. stop making excuses. next thing you'll be saying that the person who gave it to you has since died or something like that. then i will have to stop right?

It may not be a "fashion forward" outfit or whatever the fuck you call what you wear, but the jeans and the tee fit me properly and you can't deny that.

what size are you since you're so thin jmatsu? dude jmatsu you never respond to anything. you just spew more bullshit.

and my size since my legs are so fucking fat, is anywhere from a 28-30 depending, thats real fat isn't it?

you're so self conscience that's why you always point out when you feel some one else's legs might be fatter then your own, pussy.

It may not be a "fashion forward" outfit or whatever the fuck you call what you wear, but the jeans and the tee fit me properly and you can't deny that.

what defines proper fit? i'm sure a ton of people would call you a fairy. if you listened to them then superfuture would say you wore your pants too big. you're a knowitall.

wow, i liked jmatsu before robideaux showed up. they're just annoying together. its like a shitty buddy cop movie, except they're both bad cop.

and yeah, i know you've been here a while, but now you're vocal. shut up you fucking wannabe intellectual styleless piece of asshole.

Guest jmatsu
what size are you since you're so thin jmatsu? dude jmatsu you never respond to anything. you just spew more bullshit.

and my size since my legs are so fucking fat, is anywhere from a 28-30 depending, thats real fat isn't it?

you're so self conscience that's why you always point out when you feel some one else's legs might be fatter then your own, pussy.

i never said i was thin. i just said that my legs are thinner than your's. and that's not spewing bullshit. self -"conscience"(conscious)? bitch, if you weren't self-conscious you wouldn't even respond to shit. i hate to admit it, but i've seen fatter legs on this forum than yours. the fact of the matter is that you gave everyone several grotesque crotch shots of you sprawled out on your bed. your legs look like two easter sunday hams. accept yourself.

Guest jmatsu
wow, i liked jmatsu before robideaux showed up. they're just annoying together. its like a shitty buddy cop movie, except they're both bad cop.

and yeah, i know you've been here a while, but now you're vocal. shut up you fucking wannabe intellectual styleless piece of asshole.

clopek, shut the fuck up. you're the guy who was on robi's dick to join the axis powers.

i rather be a "styless piece of asshole" than that of your likes.

Guest thesnow

Does anyone think its kind of gay to call someone thunder thighs/fat on the internet? just wondering hahahah

edit: not necessarily on the internet just in general, ya know?

oooooo lets go back to that whole "can i join" thing...

the thing that was a result of you and i being amicable, as opposed to me sucking robi's dick. my first reaction when you said "ask robideaux to join" was.... who the fuck is robideaux?

second question i asked myself...."how the fuck can this guy honestly hate on anyone and get away with it, he dresses like a fucking a chemistry student?"

you're the dickrider you've always hated on jmats...get off robi's dick already.

wow clopek, you don't take rejection well do you? sorry, as it turns out you just weren't axis material. your curly brown hair would've prohibited your membership anyway.

i never said i was thin. i just said that my legs are thinner than your's. and that's not spewing bullshit. self -"conscience"(conscious)? bitch, if you weren't self-conscious you wouldn't even respond to shit. i hate to admit it, but i've seen fatter legs on this forum than yours. the fact of the matter is that you gave everyone several grotesque crotch shots of you sprawled out on your bed. your legs look like two easter sunday hams. accept yourself.

thanks for picking up on my spelling error, but hey you still haven't answer the size question.

as for my easter ham thighs thats cool im ok with it. im really not self-conscious, i just think you're a huge prick sometimes, and rarely can back up your statements.

i do appreciate your admitting that i do not have the biggest thighs, sometimes jmatsu can be slightly rational.

Guest jmatsu

you're the dickrider you've always hated on jmats...get off robi's dick already.

i'm not on his dick, he's just smarter and better dressed than you. simple as that. no hate.

Guest jmatsu
thanks for picking up on my spelling error, but hey you still haven't answer the size question.

as for my easter ham thighs thats cool im ok with it. im really not self-conscious, i just think you're a huge prick sometimes, and rarely can back up your statements.

i do appreciate your admitting that i do not have the biggest thighs, sometimes jmatsu can be slightly rational.

well i'm a 30 in tsubi joeys. how are you measuring yourself, with your thumbs?

probably in a better place CAUSE NIGGAZ WUD GET SHOT IF THEY STEP 2 DA AXIS

n then there wud b like MILLSPEX N ENGLADN WHO WOULD B ON Teeeeeam AMERICA! CHEEP 2! NO SKINNY JEENZU!!!