worst (sufu) waywt fits

ha, it's because his arms are bigger. On the site tho, it's like they have no legs

Like that famous clip art of the guy scratching his head because he has an idea with his rectangular body and stick figure legs

the jeans are not loose enough to be pinrolled tight like that.

baggy denim + tight pinroll works

denim which is slimmer or straight cut or something looks like shit with pinrolls that tight...

rest is not bad tho

thanks for the comment. Maybe it was the angle in which i took the photo coz when i look back at the picture my legs do look awkward, but they are the same jeans i've been wearing for my other waywt threads.

i've never bought one thing from zozo and i probably knew about it's existence before 90% of this board.. you can take your random cheap shots (it's obivous you don't know shit), but the fact remains that almost everything you post amounts to nothing. i've seen your pics. you look wack as fuck.

did i hurt you or one of boyfriends' feelings in the past? you're embarrassing yourself. you are of the opinion that dum's fit belongs here, while i am of the opinon that you're a fucking idiot.

I love how you edited this shit 20 minutes after you posted it because nobody quoted what you originally wrote.

Guest jmatsu
I love how you edited this shit 20 minutes after you posted it because nobody quoted what you originally wrote.

stop trying to front. all i edited was the grammar . and added a sentence.

Guest jmatsu
I am unaware if you have the ability to count, but I see 3 which have been added.

so what's your point? i wouldn't have edited it if it had been quoted.

Guest jmatsu
Hahaha...not really an offense...I just want to know why he edited it. Did he feel the urge to slip in a verbal assault which had gone by undetected?

probably, but we'll never know because i can't remember what i edited. if you're bored and remember all the minute details/additions please let us know.

i'd then maybe consider giving you positive rep for having a good memory.

Guest jmatsu
Well I believe you added the last 3 sentences if you truly wanted to know...

not that i really cared, but it seems to me like you desperately wanted to point out what was edited.

i guess i'll take your word for it. i hope this inquiry/conversation has produced the effect you wanted.

Guest jmatsu
Well it did waste time so it has indeed produced something desirable.

you like wasting time. i don't really understand this, but as long as you feel good about yourself...

Guest jmatsu
I love wasting time just as much as I love your fits.

well going by this logic and judging by all the time you wasted by your most recent comments i'd just assume you love my fits. even if you hated them, it doesn't seem as if your opinion or your fits seem to matter much. nothing personal that's just the way it is.