worst (sufu) waywt fits

Oh come on. Can't anyone take a bit of a bashing in good stead. Me and my mates rip eachother all the time, or are you the kinda people who have to circle jerk, and cosntantly throw nice comments at eachother to feel good, and so you don't cry yourself to sleep.

Jump off something tall. Right, so you want me to die, because i made a comment about someones fit? Now i know you don't mean, that, you just want me to leave. You are a hypocrite, because thats what i did in my first post. i made an ott post, which actually meant "not a great fit", but people like cheep e.t.c saw i wasn't being 100% serious with it.

I'd add an aggressive quip, possibly insulting your mother, but i wouldn't want you to get the razor blades out again.

bay area and norcal shirts are stupid.

feeling the pirates cap though.

i was waiting for when i would be put in this thread

i didnt wear the shirt to rep the bay, i got it because the design is "hella" creative

that, and i was born and raised in so cal

eent can think what he likes. i doubt that anyone's arguments are going to make him suddenly like superbobo's look. however, like cheep said you have to accept the consequences of what you write. in addition, in my view eent has pretty much lost all credibility fashion-wise when he deemed it appropriate to wear this in public

eent.jpg

Is that the keshirt? if it is then he gains some cred in my book.

i didnt wear the shirt to rep the bay, i got it because the design is "hella" creative

wait, are you saying that a shirt design copied from eBay is hella creative? you deserve some neg. rep for that.

wait, are you saying that a shirt design copied from eBay is hella creative? you deserve some neg. rep for that.

do you know where supreme got their logo? THEY BIT!!

Where did you come from?

lets stop this petty shit and look at this ugly girl

Hey now.

Corny and ugly are not the same thing.

I mean, sure, she's cornier than Iowa farmland, but she'd still get stabbed.

If you don't like the outfit, fair enough. But this isn't the "outfits that don't really do it for me" thread. It's the worst fits.
Is that the keshirt? if it is then he gains some cred in my book.

Yeah it's a keshirt.

Look i'm not here to get peoples backs up, contrary to what my post about bobo says. I say alot of stuff in jest, i suppose you have to know the person to understand him, and yeah, looking back, i came across a complete dick.

It's a bad waywt, tryin to bite milspex a bit in that one, but i do (imo) have better waywt's to contribute.

Whats all this about looking emo. As far as i know, emo's wear black small hoodies, striped tee's and stupidly tight jeans, with brush over, long fringe, short at the back, black bobs, which if i'm being perfectly honest, a long brown mop doesn't cut it as emo.

Anyway, back on point. That bronzed slag, would get it.

Twice

Thanks, man that's great I want to use it somewhere, but where, hmmmmm?

Wich movie is it from again?

(Normally not the biggest fan of derailing but since this thread seems to be completely of it's tracks already, what gives...)

The movie's called A Very Long Engagement and it's fucking great, I would bone audrey tatou so hard that she'd travel back in time and end up taking my virginity back when I was 15.